Go Back   > > >
    Hide Wikipost
Old May 12, 17, 2:03 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: U.S. Bank FlexPerks
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: muji
Wiki Link
US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=
Print Wikipost

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 8, 12, 11:14 am   #526
  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MSP
Posts: 80
Holiday Promotion?

Has anyone received an email or information about a US Bank FlexPerks Holiday Promotion? It was posted about on this website:
http://inacents.com/2012/11/08/1500-...holiday-offer/

I checked my FlexPoints account promo page and couldn't find any information about it or a place to register for the promotion.
ajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 12, 6:13 pm   #527
  
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Programs: AA Exec Plat, RCplatinum, Hyatt diamond
Posts: 195
FlexPerks bonus

Mine was 2000 bonus points for a $2000 spend between November 1 - December 31
nccarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 12, 6:32 pm   #528
  
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MI
Programs: Delta DM, 1MM,Hyatt Plat,Marriott Gold
Posts: 33
Does anyone know if tickets "purchased" with Biz perks points will accrue Delta MQMs at the current rates or at the reduced consolidated rates?????
vassoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 12, 4:27 pm   #529
  
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LAX/PIT
Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, UA urine (PP), A3 *G, Hyatt Dia, AmEx Plat, *$G (Starbucks Gold)
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassoo View Post
Does anyone know if tickets "purchased" with Biz perks points will accrue Delta MQMs at the current rates or at the reduced consolidated rates?????
100% MQMs for the L fare I booked, so no worries there. I have a personal card but it's the same type of points/booking engine.
amolkold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 13, 10:09 pm   #530
  
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Multiple Travelers Rewards Booking?

If I book multiple travelers on the same flight is the rewards cutoff per ticket or for the total. For example, if I have three people on a price of $630 for each ticket (total of $1,890) will I be able to use 100,000 points for redemption or will I have to use 3 x 40,000 points for redemption? I think that this answer will make or break getting this card for me!
sparks2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 13, 10:53 pm   #531
  
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LAX/PIT
Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, UA urine (PP), A3 *G, Hyatt Dia, AmEx Plat, *$G (Starbucks Gold)
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks2379 View Post
If I book multiple travelers on the same flight is the rewards cutoff per ticket or for the total. For example, if I have three people on a price of $630 for each ticket (total of $1,890) will I be able to use 100,000 points for redemption or will I have to use 3 x 40,000 points for redemption? I think that this answer will make or break getting this card for me!
It goes by a per-ticket basis, so a $630 ticket would require 40,000 points per person. Just tested with a $428 ticket --

amolkold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 13, 8:29 am   #532
  
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by amolkold View Post
It goes by a per-ticket basis, so a $630 ticket would require 40,000 points per person. Just tested with a $428 ticket --
Thanks for checking amolkold, I think that I'll probably still end up getting it but at least I know that I might need to be looking more at the 700-800 range if it's going to be the same redemption.

Last edited by mia; Jan 19, 13 at 10:34 am Reason: Please do not "quote" images.
sparks2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 13, 12:06 pm   #533
  
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chicago
Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 687
Just got my last bonus points. Thank OP!

Now I need to get more Flexperks points so I can have 40,000. Try to redeem my ereward and found out the redemption option for Flexperks disappear.
Does any one still see this redemption option?

Thank you!

Last edited by milemission; Feb 27, 13 at 8:54 pm
milemission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 13, 3:55 pm   #534
  
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Posts: 1,570
are these the same flexperks that come from some credit unions?
frank_10b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 13, 1:25 pm   #535
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: home = LAX
Posts: 19,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_10b View Post
are these the same flexperks that come from some credit unions?
Huh???

As the thread titles explains, this is the points system for US Bank (and that's the name of a specific bank, not a generic reference to banks in the US).

Did you read post 1 of this thread? It has a link to more information about FlexPerks.

What credit union has "flexperks"? Do they really spell it exactly the same? (That would sound like a trademark issue?) Or did you miss a slight difference in spelling perhaps?
sdsearch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 7:24 am   #536
  
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Posts: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
Huh???

As the thread titles explains, this is the points system for US Bank (and that's the name of a specific bank, not a generic reference to banks in the US).

Did you read post 1 of this thread? It has a link to more information about FlexPerks.

What credit union has "flexperks"? Do they really spell it exactly the same? (That would sound like a trademark issue?) Or did you miss a slight difference in spelling perhaps?
some credit unions use a "flexpoints" program and its not the same...

how does us bank handle AP transactions?
frank_10b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 10:54 am   #537
  
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PDX|AKL|AMS|GVA|CPT - or somewhere in between
Programs: DL DM; CO PE; 'nuf
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajoy View Post
Has anyone received an email or information about a US Bank FlexPerks Holiday Promotion? It was posted about on this website:
http://inacents.com/2012/11/08/1500-...holiday-offer/

I checked my FlexPoints account promo page and couldn't find any information about it or a place to register for the promotion.
Early January '13 received my 4000k bonus points for $10k in spending thru 12/31/12.
Received the offer per website for the past few years and registered for the promo.
Travelomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 11:07 am   #538
  
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PDX|AKL|AMS|GVA|CPT - or somewhere in between
Programs: DL DM; CO PE; 'nuf
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassoo View Post
Does anyone know if tickets "purchased" with Biz perks points will accrue Delta MQMs at the current rates or at the reduced consolidated rates?????
I just used 80k points for 2 tix to CPT on KL - fare class R - in May.
I also returned a few days ago from the same itin and all MQM and MRM have posted correctly.
However, with the coming SM changes (and DL's sneaky ways), I would keep a keen eye on accrual just in case and follow FT threads diligently.
Travelomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 1:05 pm   #539
  
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_10b View Post
some credit unions use a "flexpoints" program and its not the same...

how does us bank handle AP transactions?
They are coded as purchases.
Nick311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 8:47 pm   #540
  
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LAX/PIT
Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, UA urine (PP), A3 *G, Hyatt Dia, AmEx Plat, *$G (Starbucks Gold)
Posts: 4,854
Darn, I opened a US Bank Gold checking account to get the points bonus, it's only on the base points. Oh well, it's enough to get me close to another redemption for the year. Too bad it ends in August

Btw, did anyone else get ~4K bonus points for TastingRoom on a previous statement and get that taken away recently?
amolkold is offline   Reply With Quote
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Thread Tools
Search Thread
Go to Top
Forum Jump
Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top