US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2016, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by runb4fun
biz card does qualify. It posts few days (4 for me) after your SECOND statement closes.
Thanks! Hit spend on this last statement - so I'll wait until 4 days after next statement before I stress over this. ;-)
Old Nov 13, 2016, 12:42 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
Can anyone clarify how the gogo passes work (i.e. when the clock resets)? Is it once per calendar year, or is the clock reset on the anniversary that you last received your passes?

For example, if I got my passes on July 1, 2016, am I eligible for 12 more passes January 1, 2017 (calendar year), or July 1, 2017 (anniversary year)?
Old Nov 13, 2016, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
Can anyone clarify how the gogo passes work (i.e. when the clock resets)? Is it once per calendar year, or is the clock reset on the anniversary that you last received your passes?

For example, if I got my passes on July 1, 2016, am I eligible for 12 more passes January 1, 2017 (calendar year), or July 1, 2017 (anniversary year)?
12 month from activation.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA PLT, AS 75K, DL DM, HY Globalist, HH Diamond, MC/RZ/SW Platinum, AB/UA Silver, WN CP
Originally Posted by runb4fun
12 month from activation.
The other key thing is that they expire 12 months after you've added them to your Gogo account. So it's best to wait to activate that benefit until you're actually about to travel and intend to use a pass. Some people have excitedly jumped on the deal only to realize they ultimately weren't able to use all passes before expiration.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 1:28 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Carl
The other key thing is that they expire 12 months after you've added them to your Gogo account. So it's best to wait to activate that benefit until you're actually about to travel and intend to use a pass. Some people have excitedly jumped on the deal only to realize they ultimately weren't able to use all passes before expiration.
I made that mistake fortunately I only "lost" a week or two by doing so.

Another thing perhaps worth pointing out is that these are one-flight passes. Prior to these passes I typically bought the all-day pass. Luckily my itinerary the first time I used one of the FlexPerks passes was a long flight followed by a short one and not the other way around...
Old Nov 14, 2016, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Carl
Thanks

Earn 2,000 bonus FlexPoints when you make $500 in Card purchases from November 1 to December 31, 2016.1
Old Nov 22, 2016, 11:29 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by bostonlou
Earn 2,000 bonus FlexPoints when you make $500 in Card purchases from November 1 to December 31, 2016.
I'm glad USB finally got around to sending me an email about this almost halfway through the promotion period

Mine is 2,000 bonus for $750 in spend.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 4:33 pm

Hi folks -

I currently have the Flexperks Visa Signature card; I received in the mail an offer for the Amex Flexperks card, with (only) a 10k points bonus after $100 in spend, but the added benefit was that the annual fee would be credited back as long as I had another USBank product (which I do - other FP card).

Looking at the public offer, there is no mention of the annual fee credit, but it does have the much richer 30k point offer (with only another $1000 in spend) - wondering if anyone here has seen an offer that combined the 30k points with the annual fee credit? And, hopefully, a public one. Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Has anyone booked a multicity ticket with flexperks? I need 3 segments in a triangle basically. MEM-CUN-MCO-MEM. Individually and added up, they total <$400. Can't book them this way online via Southwest (only as individual segments). I'd like to use flexperks. The other issue is that I need 5 tix total but only have 80k points, so will need to purchase the 5th ticket or use SW points for it. Can agent book a paid ticket along with the reward tickets, if needed?

Any advice on best way to proceed is appreciated.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Applied for 2 different Plus accounts under Olympic promo and bonuse where slightly different. Go figure
(when I say 2, I mean 2 different people and SS numbers in our household).
Old Dec 3, 2016, 9:27 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Has anyone booked a multicity ticket with flexperks? I need 3 segments in a triangle basically. MEM-CUN-MCO-MEM. Individually and added up, they total <$400. Can't book them this way online via Southwest (only as individual segments). I'd like to use flexperks. The other issue is that I need 5 tix total but only have 80k points, so will need to purchase the 5th ticket or use SW points for it. Can agent book a paid ticket along with the reward tickets, if needed?

Any advice on best way to proceed is appreciated.
Yes I've booked several Multi-City tickets using Flex Perks awards. For example, ARN-AMS-MSP, stop, MSP-ATL-EZE, stop, EZE-ATL-MSP, stop, MSP-AMS. All Delta flight numbers. Did research ahead of time. Priced out at $990 all in, on Google Flights and also Orbitz.
The only reason I doubt you'd be successful is that Southwest doesn't sell their tickets anywhere except SWA's own website. You'd need the ticket price to actually be bookable on a place like Orbitz, Expedia, etc.
If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me!
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:32 pm

charitable giving 3x points

In the past I've had some donations not earn 3x points when I gave directly to the charity. I remember something about a portal that I can go through to ensure that I receive 3x, but I can't find anything about it on the USBank website.

Is this still a thing? Can someone provide a link if you have it handy?
Thanks!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 7:26 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by kyushuman
Yes I've booked several Multi-City tickets using Flex Perks awards. For example, ARN-AMS-MSP, stop, MSP-ATL-EZE, stop, EZE-ATL-MSP, stop, MSP-AMS. All Delta flight numbers. Did research ahead of time. Priced out at $990 all in, on Google Flights and also Orbitz.
The only reason I doubt you'd be successful is that Southwest doesn't sell their tickets anywhere except SWA's own website. You'd need the ticket price to actually be bookable on a place like Orbitz, Expedia, etc.
If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me!
You can book SW flights with flex perks by calling.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
You can book SW flights with flex perks by calling.
You can book SW by calling but they won't have the getaway fare prices (or whatever SW calls their lowest rates) - only SW offers those directly, if I remember correctly.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by jsenn
In the past I've had some donations not earn 3x points when I gave directly to the charity. I remember something about a portal that I can go through to ensure that I receive 3x, but I can't find anything about it on the USBank website.

Is this still a thing? Can someone provide a link if you have it handy?
Thanks!
To my knowledge, the portal no longer exists and isn't necessary to get the 3x points. The transaction has to be coded as charity (or something like that) to earn the points. I have been successful when donating to a charity via their Network for Good payment system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.