US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by ukinny2000
I believe the 14.8K is meant to hit a few weeks after the end of the promo, which is Sep 30
Thanks
Old Sep 28, 2016, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by runb4fun
how long did it take to get 20k bonus after meeting spend?
The 20k points hit for me the same day that my monthly statement closed.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by missing_link
Denied for FlexPerks Business card because ARS / SageStream was frozen. I was advised to unfreeze those bureaus and reapply. The person with whom I spoke at "Cardmember Investigations" advised that this was a new policy and it was ironclad.

Based on the fact that other people still report approvals with ARS / SageStream frozen, I feel like this is either (a) applied solely to business cards, or (b) only applicable if a card goes to manual review.
My experience as well. Further, I even received approval for the biz card when calling reconsideration (after I requested to shift credit from an existing account), but days later Cardmember Investigations overruled and ultimately declined me.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:36 am

My trip booked with Flexperks has been cancelled by airline. I need to re-book new tickets. But US Bank says points will be refunded within 6-8 weeks!!! What can I do???
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by groundhog
My trip booked with Flexperks has been cancelled by airline. I need to re-book new tickets. But US Bank says points will be refunded within 6-8 weeks!!! What can I do???
Did the airline cancel a single segment or do they do longer serve your destination?
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Did the airline cancel a single segment or do they do longer serve your destination?
Airline cancelled my flight on that date. They cancelled it 2 months ago! I have never received any communication about that from Flexperks! I found out that incidentally when checking airline schedule online. I called Flexperks, they contacted airlines and airlines refunded tickets. But Flexperks is saying it will take 6-8 weeks to get points back!!! I tried to escalate it, but with no result!
Old Sep 30, 2016, 11:03 am

Angry

I applied and got approved for Flexperks Bus and Flexperks Personal card on Aug 30th. Was approved for both(one after a week and one after calling recon).

Today I get a call that both my cards have been cancelled. Because I made a purchase of gift cards at simon mall outlet in the amount of $2500. They also cited opening of 5 new accounts on the credit report being a factor. But they just approved one card 3 weeks ago and one just 4 days ago. I haven't even received the personal card yet. The $2500 purchase was made on the business card.

What a bummer !

I think the alarm bells rang at US Bank when they saw that transaction. I should have known better and been more careful with this card.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by happyharrys
I applied and got approved for Flexperks Bus and Flexperks Personal card on Aug 30th. Was approved for both(one after a week and one after calling recon).

Today I get a call that both my cards have been cancelled. Because I made a purchase of gift cards at simon mall outlet in the amount of $2500. They also cited opening of 5 new accounts on the credit report being a factor. But they just approved one card 3 weeks ago and one just 4 days ago. I haven't even received the personal card yet. The $2500 purchase was made on the business card.

What a bummer !

I think the alarm bells rang at US Bank when they saw that transaction. I should have known better and been more careful with this card.
Did you have other spending mixed in? Was the $2,500 in gift cards spent in one transaction or multiple?
Old Oct 1, 2016, 11:06 am

Yes I bought about 300$ of other stuff. 2500 was purchased in one transaction.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by missing_link
Denied for FlexPerks Business card because ARS / SageStream was frozen. I was advised to unfreeze those bureaus and reapply. The person with whom I spoke at "Cardmember Investigations" advised that this was a new policy and it was ironclad.

Based on the fact that other people still report approvals with ARS / SageStream frozen, I feel like this is either (a) applied solely to business cards, or (b) only applicable if a card goes to manual review.
I've been told that my application for the FlexPerks Business Card was turned down because 'VLC' is frozen. I haven't yet been able to speak with the person responsible.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 8:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, CC Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Choice Plat
has anyone received olympic promo bonus points yet?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 3:00 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anyone manage to sign up for the andrew harper travel club benefit on the amex gold flexperks card? Not listed as one of my benefits now that i have access to my acct online throught the flexperks site.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by techoin
has anyone received olympic promo bonus points yet?
I have not, but I got the business card
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:58 am

ops wrong thread.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 11:53 am

Programs: All of em...
"Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends on September 30, 2016, for the Visa....." from a cached page of the original promotion site. Still waiting over here! Made a charitable donation today to put me over the edge of 40k points. Woohoo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.