US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2016, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mintcilantro
I had the most awesome redemption yesterday. I booked a one way IST-DXB flight on Emirates that was going for $399.4

At times like these I feel pretty happy about this card. I will continue to maximize thsi program
Good one! I haven't used Flex Perks before but DPs like yours and articles like this are making me think twice.

https://www.rewardexpert.com/blog/what-are-fixed-value-points-programs/
Old Sep 22, 2016, 8:38 am

Hmm. I applied for a card and the status site says no applications found, the phone system says I was approved, but there's no new card on my account.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 3:10 pm

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Originally Posted by booyaa
Thanks for this. I think I saw people mention this upthread.

But the credit is only valid for one year and it is tied to the original traveler(s), right?
yes.. that's why flexperks are not very valuable. Good in theory, average to terrible in practice.

Plus the amazingly terrible customer service. I've never been able to speak to a rep without a long hold. And the CSRs are also terrible despite being US based.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 6:41 pm

could seriously use 3k flexperk right now. does anyone know if they expedite the points from purchases i made? i've MS'ed on flexperk account so i'm not sure if i want a rep looking at my acct.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Reikon
Hmm. I applied for a card and the status site says no applications found, the phone system says I was approved, but there's no new card on my account.
Originally Posted by sethweinstein
I applied for the FlexPerks card on the last day of the Olympics promo and got a "pending" notice. Since then the application status has said "You don't currently have any pending applications."
It will probably show up eventually. I never called the phone system and the status site couldn't find my application, but today -- 20 days after my application -- I got a "welcome" e-mail, and the card now appears in my US Bank profile.

Seth
Old Sep 23, 2016, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by wonderboy
If you have both FlexPerks travel rewards personal and Flexperks travel rewards business and cancel/downgrade one, do the points go over to the other account and stay alive / consolidate?

Also how do you feel US Bank Cash+ compares as a downgrade option?
bump - anyone?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by jkoenig51
when will they post the 14800 bonus points from the Olympics ?
I'm also curious about this. I received 20k bonus points on 9/15 already, but was surprised that the 14800 didn't hit along with it.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by jsenn
I'm also curious about this. I received 20k bonus points on 9/15 already, but was surprised that the 14800 didn't hit along with it.
I believe the 14.8K is meant to hit a few weeks after the end of the promo, which is Sep 30
Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:49 pm

how long did it take to get 20k bonus after meeting spend?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 5:02 pm

So if get the 20k + 14.8k + 2k spend we will have to somehow make up the remaining 4K for maximum use of the points. Right?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by Stivelio
So if get the 20k + 14.8k + 2k spend we will have to somehow make up the remaining 4K for maximum use of the points. Right?
Yes, that's right where I am as well. I'm not planning to put any more spend on the card until I both see the Olympics bonus post and have success booking a high-$300 flight through the FlexPerks portal, since I am new to that.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 4:45 am
esf

Nevermind

Last edited by esf; Sep 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Old Sep 26, 2016, 11:45 pm

Is anyone olympics sign up bonus not posting correctly? I'm only getting 20k bonus points after $3k spend!
Old Sep 27, 2016, 1:14 am
esf

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Is anyone olympics sign up bonus not posting correctly? I'm only getting 20k bonus points after $3k spend!
Read post #1538 or T&C of your CC application. Both say the same thing.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:46 pm

Denied for FlexPerks Business card because ARS / SageStream was frozen. I was advised to unfreeze those bureaus and reapply. The person with whom I spoke at "Cardmember Investigations" advised that this was a new policy and it was ironclad.

Based on the fact that other people still report approvals with ARS / SageStream frozen, I feel like this is either (a) applied solely to business cards, or (b) only applicable if a card goes to manual review.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.