Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines card Credit score/report question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Credit score Transunion 793, Exquifax 785 Experian 734. I assume experian is way down because it seems everything is pulled from Experian. Which I had 13 inquries in 2 years compared to the 3 or 4 with the other ones. Only 3 of the Experian pulls were credit cards in 2 years..but I build a house and had some mortgage pulls and car loan pulls etc.
My question is I wanted to apply for the Hawaiian Air card to get a 50k sign up bonus before the end of the month. Anyone know which agency they pull from? Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:14 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
~moderator action~

I took the liberty of adding Hawaiian Airlines card to the title to make it more clear
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Virgin America Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by gogiantsfan11
Credit score Transunion 793, Exquifax 785 Experian 734. I assume experian is way down because it seems everything is pulled from Experian. Which I had 13 inquries in 2 years compared to the 3 or 4 with the other ones. Only 3 of the Experian pulls were credit cards in 2 years..but I build a house and had some mortgage pulls and car loan pulls etc.
My question is I wanted to apply for the Hawaiian Air card to get a 50k sign up bonus before the end of the month. Anyone know which agency they pull from? Thanks.
Barclays issues the card and for the most part, they pull Transunion. In the future you might want to take advantage of the credit pulls database (Google for the link)
Old Feb 5, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: HA - Pualani Plat; Avis FIRST; Emerald Club Executive
+1 for transunion

A benefit is they provide your fico score... this is stated at the bottom: "For details about your specific credit data at TransUnion, contact them at 800-916-8800."
Old Feb 5, 2016, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Irish80
Barclays issues the card and for the most part, they pull Transunion. In the future you might want to take advantage of the credit pulls database (Google for the link)
Thanks so much for the information. Did not realize there was a credit pull database. Just found the information.. very helpful.. Thanks again..
Old Feb 6, 2016, 9:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, AA Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist
+1 Transunion. Applied for both Hawaiian and Arrival+ last week with auto-approval on Hawaiian and recon approval for A+ (pulls were combined). Just had to transfer part of balance over to A+, since these were my first Barcalys cards. No hassles at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.