Community
Wiki Posts
Search

practically storing credit cards

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2015, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I feel like such a small-fry with only 7 credit and 4 debit cards.
I think I might actually even really use that many.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 11:52 am

Programs: PetCo Pals Rewards
Originally Posted by jacobsta811
I use three of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Rolodex-Vinyl-...3EJYBX95MX1ZA3

Rolodex Vinyl Business Card Book
Holds 48 credit cards (says 96 biz cards, but that is 2 per slot, and you can only fit one CC per slot).
I just got this. It works great. So much better than my previous solution of a box in the sock drawer.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Okay ... you folks with loads 'o' cards ... how many do you actually use (in person) in the course of an average month? For me, three out of eleven is about right.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 10:56 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Okay ... you folks with loads 'o' cards ... how many do you actually use (in person) in the course of an average month? For me, three out of eleven is about right.
Three sounds about right. One that I'm working towards the signup bonus on, two that have category or affinity bonuses I still find attractive.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Three sounds about right. One that I'm working towards the signup bonus on, two that have category or affinity bonuses I still find attractive.
This, except I tend to have at least 3 (& sometimes 4) category bonus cards in my wallet.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:57 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
I simply stack my credit cards and put a rubber band around them. It's not as fashionable as having an organizer or leather folio for them but it's very space efficient.

I actually keep three "decks" of cards this way. One for the cards I use on a daily basis, one for the affinity cards I use sporadically, and one for the cards I'm not intending to use but have chosen not to cancel yet. The latter I keep in my desk drawer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.