Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nonprofit Pres/CEO =? Exec for CC ap

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know if a nonprofit Pres/CEO who has full financial authority for opening and closing banking/investment accounts would qualify (in the eyes of the cc issuers) to open cc's. We currently use (visa) debit cards, but not cc's. Of course, looking for the benes to go to my personal miles accounts. Thanks.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K

Of course. Not really sure what your question is.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:45 pm

Programs: skymiles

nonprofit give the miles earned on their dollar to any non profit that can use the miles
Old Sep 12, 2014, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by NuSilvMedal
Does anyone know if a nonprofit Pres/CEO who has full financial authority for opening and closing banking/investment accounts would qualify (in the eyes of the cc issuers) to open cc's. We currently use (visa) debit cards, but not cc's. Of course, looking for the benes to go to my personal miles accounts. Thanks.
I think you should better define 'non-profit'. If you are the PTA president you likely don't have the authority to take on any debt which would include opening up a CC account. If you are talking about a corporation that is a non-profit you would follow the corporations by-laws and schedule of authorizations.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 11:12 pm

Yes you can open an account. Does your non profit bylaws allow you to open the account are another question. And the only time this will matter is if the excrement hits the fan and it always does.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.