Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Need advice - Singapore Credit Card Bonuses

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 1:08 am
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold

Hello everyone,

Im just doing research for long term planning on how to travel hack with credit cards and big miles awards with minimum spending req. when i start filing taxes after i "enter the workforce". This will take 1yr since i am self-employed, and maybe a few months to work out my credit score.

Many cards have 30,000 - 100,000+ miles awarded especially from Chase, but these are mostly cards only eligible towards US citizens.

Singapore credit cards that i'm looking at so far have none of these, they only have spending $ on dining/online shopping etc to earn miles at a pretty poor rate that cannot be compared to US. Is this the grim truth for us ?

Or are there similar programs here ?
Old Sep 1, 2014, 9:28 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life

Yes, Most of the lucrative credit card rewards are in the states.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.