Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Double Cash MasterCard unlimited 1% + 1%

Citi Double Cash MasterCard unlimited 1% + 1%

Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:58 am

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
I am not sure if anyone notice but when comparing AA Executive, TYP and this new Double Cash Card, the Security section of the Double Cash Card does not have the "$0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges" which is kinda odd. LOL i hope this is an error.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:04 am

Citi codes too much stuff as cash advances
Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:27 am

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by RamboAroundTheWorld
Anyone know if we can product change from an AA Executive? Wonder if that would be a good way out of an AF without drawing the ire of the Citi overlords.
I could be wrong but I believe it is partially due to federal regulations that you can't pc a card if it is less than 1 year old and in good standing
Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Silverthunder
Citi codes too much stuff as cash advances
What are you referring to?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by MasterCharge
I am not sure if anyone notice but when comparing AA Executive, TYP and this new Double Cash Card, the Security section of the Double Cash Card does not have the "$0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges" which is kinda odd. LOL i hope this is an error.
via the official website it DOES show it as a benefit

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/cr...l-credit-cards
Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rgAAFT
What are you referring to?
Probably, Amex Gift Cards.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by josephstern
Probably, Amex Gift Cards.
Only when it is ordered directly from AMEX, a financial institution.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:57 am

When converting Citi Dividend card to Citi Double Cash Card, I wonder if accumulated cash back balance is preserved and transferred.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:06 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rgAAFT
I could be wrong but I believe it is partially due to federal regulations that you can't pc a card if it is less than 1 year old and in good standing
You can. I just changed a card with BOA that was only 8 months old.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:51 pm

Citi 2% Unlimited Cash Back Card

I sent an online message to convert my card and they told me to call in to accept new terms and conditions
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by trikotret
I sent an online message to convert my card and they told me to call in to accept new terms and conditions
Did they complete the conversion today when you called in, or do you need to wait the few week before they can convert it? Also, are they still doing the whole 45 day conversion process or it is faster now?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:10 pm

I haven't called in yet. I don't have my card with me. It's at home. I hardly use it lol

Originally Posted by anks329
Originally Posted by trikotret
Did they complete the conversion today when you called in, or do you need to wait the few week before they can convert it? Also, are they still doing the whole 45 day conversion process or it is faster now?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 1:28 pm

I saw this on SD and called Citi to clarify how the 1% wyb purchase plus 1% wyp works. I gave her an example if let's say I have $3000 charges and I pay that in full by due date, she said I will get 1% on the $3K charged and another 1% for paying $3K.

I'm hoping there will be targeted offers giving welcome bonuses. I'll sign up for this if reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
Originally Posted by Mamibear
I saw this on SD and called Citi to clarify how the 1% wyb purchase plus 1% wyp works. I gave her an example if let's say I have $3000 charges and I pay that in full by due date, she said I will get 1% on the $3K charged and another 1% for paying $3K.

I'm hoping there will be targeted offers giving welcome bonuses. I'll sign up for this if reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
Isn't that pretty obvious right on the front page of the card...?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 2:34 pm

I'm definitely converting one of my old Citi cards to this one.

I'm still holding onto my 2 Dividend cards for the next 5% cash back at drugstores bonus quarter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.