Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

[Active Again] $50 Sign Up Bonus On Fidelity Amex (Flat 2% Cash Back)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 1, 2014, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MDtR-Chicago
This thread is for discussion of the application process for offers that include a cash signup incentive.

For questions about holding and using the card itself, see this long-running thread:
Fidelity 2% cashback AmEx-network card [Consolidated]

Current best known public offer, posted by UserMark: $50 bonus (after $500 spend):
https://www.fidelity.com/go/rewards-american-express

Older signup bonus offers that expired in August 2014:

To get the $75 bonus offer (after $500 in spend):

To get $50 bonus offer (after $500 in spend):
    Print Wikipost

[Active Again] $50 Sign Up Bonus On Fidelity Amex (Flat 2% Cash Back)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2014, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
    It is the first time I have seen that also.

You may want to try this status phone number - 1-866-422-8089, option 3. ignore the prompt and it would connect you to the live rep.

That number was given to me by the BofA chat rep last week when I had issue pulling up the status of an AS application. It worked. Live reps work 9 to 6 M-F, and 11 to 7 on Saturday.
    Thanks, Happy, that worked great. Just hit 3 and keep ignoring the many prompts to key in your SSN or phone number, exventually a person does come on.

After finding the $75 offer was no longer live, I did the $50 online. The first browser I tried could not open the link but the second browser did. Odd, so be persistent! Got a pending, called in and quickly approved.

Thanks again to all who left advice here.
    Old Jun 24, 2014, 10:51 pm
    Original Poster

Originally Posted by TWA44
    Thanks, Happy, that worked great. Just hit 3 and keep ignoring the many prompts to key in your SSN or phone number, exventually a person does come on.

After finding the $75 offer was no longer live, I did the $50 online. The first browser I tried could not open the link but the second browser did. Odd, so be persistent! Got a pending, called in and quickly approved.

Thanks again to all who left advice here.
    What did the phone reps say when you quoted the offer code? Are you 100% sure you quoted it correctly? Had a couple of people use it recently and just want to confirm it is indeed dead.
    Old Jun 25, 2014, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Doctor of Credit
    What did the phone reps say when you quoted the offer code? Are you 100% sure you quoted it correctly? Had a couple of people use it recently and just want to confirm it is indeed dead.
    I gave them the offer number upfront and said that if the offer wasn't current I would not be able to apply. I double checked the code I was using, and had each rep check it twice. I am confident that I gave them the correct offer - VAB2BP, using V as in Victor, A as in Apple, etc. One of the reps said it must not be good anymore.

I was confident enough to move on to the $50 online offer. Just call in and see if you get a different answer!
    Old Jun 25, 2014, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by TWA44
    I gave them the offer number upfront and said that if the offer wasn't current I would not be able to apply. I double checked the code I was using, and had each rep check it twice. I am confident that I gave them the correct offer - VAB2BP, using V as in Victor, A as in Apple, etc. One of the reps said it must not be good anymore.

I was confident enough to move on to the $50 online offer. Just call in and see if you get a different answer!
    a few pages back i said i was going to call in the offer code and would report back. whoops, forgot! but i had the same experience as TWA44, tried the code multiple times with the rep adn it didn't pop up in the system for him. this was on 6/19.
    Old Jun 25, 2014, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by rtwvagabond
    Applied and received 30 day message. Most backdoor numbers in this thread and posted on the internet weren't really helpful for me personally, pretty much all of the calls went to Indian call center agents who told me to wait for denial letter and that they couldn't reconsider/forward me to someone for reconsideration. Found a backdoor number for BOA/FIA Spanish speaking service center, nice lady was very helpful, was denied due to credit freeze, requested to pull another report and was approved. Si, yo puedo!
    Does anybody know this number or a good recon number to call? I tried the one in this thread, but like rtw, it was an Indian service center that told me to wait for a letter.
    Old Jun 29, 2014, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by Nucstorm
    Does anybody know this number or a good recon number to call? I tried the one in this thread, but like rtw, it was an Indian service center that told me to wait for a letter.
    Here are some for ya. Found in FT
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22720701-post16.html
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22896564-post19.html

Also got the pending notice for the AMEX card.

By the way has anyone been successful in getting approved for the Visa 1.5% CB CC and the AMEX card at the same time??
    Old Jul 2, 2014, 7:15 am

Just reporting back. Cards arrived one week after successful app, and when I called on 7/1 to confirm the $50 bonus, at first the rep could not find it on my acct. I gave her the offer code and then she was able to confirm it for me. So save the code (or come back here!) and have it ready if you call in to confirm the same.
    Old Aug 1, 2014, 10:13 pm

Called today to app and both sign up bonus codes were dead.

Oh well! I wanted the card so got it for 0 sign up bonus! lol
    Old Aug 6, 2014, 8:39 am

Can somebody update the wiki ? It looks like the $50 signup links are dead now as of Aug 1, 2014 - No signup bonus at all available now unless someone has a better link ?
    Old Aug 8, 2014, 9:02 am

I have the Fidelity Investment Rewards Amex, just applied and got the 529 Amex. And doubled my credit limit on the Fidelity Visa.

I'm sick of their constant hard pulls for everything though and to get the 529 they split the 20k line on my first amex, so now each card has a 10k limit.

I have a BoA Americard Platinum Rewards that gets 1.5% everywhere do priv bonus and 3/2/1 with 18k line, can they take the limit from that and put it on the FIA cards?
    Old Aug 12, 2014, 2:17 pm

How long does it take for your points to post? I have points pending from 7/11...
    Old Aug 12, 2014, 2:36 pm
    FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Wakinguptooearly
    How long does it take for your points to post? I have points pending from 7/11...
    Statement closes.
    Old Aug 12, 2014, 8:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold
    New $50 link: https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCa...ntry?sc=VAB6B3
    Old Aug 15, 2014, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by ascaridole
    dead again.
    Old Sep 2, 2014, 3:20 am

any new $75 offer link available now? thx.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.