Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2014, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: zeppoloveskafka
Was given number 1-877-745-5040 as direct number for claiming rewards.

But easier to do at https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/ and statement credits post very quickly.

Target and Walmart seem to be posting at 1%, even when they are supposed to code grocery.
Print Wikipost

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2015, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
Usually about 1 month in if you are doing it right.
Yes.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 4:54 pm

I have been doing $500 each time, which is slow.
I tried 1000 once, and it was okay, but dare not to go higher.
How much do you guys charge every time?
Old Jul 14, 2015, 7:41 am

Just did my 1500 cap this month and that should be it for this TD card.
Old Aug 5, 2015, 5:44 pm

I got this card back in May. Got the $200 signup bonus, and was slowly chugging along with sub $500 charges with lots of random small gas/grocery charges mixed in at roughtly a 2-3 small per 1 large charge. I probably did approximately 1-2 large purchases a week.

About two weeks ago, I started increasing volume a little, doing sub $500 charges every 2-3 days, with fewer small purchases between.

Yesterday, for the first time, I did a >$500 charge. I also redeemed for the first time >$100 at once. Today, a >$500 charge was declined. Called, talked to agent, got hold lifted. Tried at other store I regularly shop with with small charge. Declined. Called, got hold lifted. We'll see if I have any luck, but it looks like I may have run into their crappy solution to stopping the use of the rewards on this card.

Not sure If it was the increased velocity, decrease of intermittent small charges, >$100 award redemption, or simply the increased dollar amounts that made me stick out. I have never charged even dollar amounts or any transactions of the type $xx(3,4,5).95.

As a side note, I never got any updated terms about the $75/month limit, and have been getting more than that each month just fine. It probably only applies to new cardholders, but hopefully anyone else who got the card around the time I did has figured that out themselves.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 6:57 pm

deleted

Last edited by nkp46; Aug 10, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Old Aug 20, 2015, 10:50 pm

I got an offer in the mail for $200 WYS $500 but didn't apply by the date on the offer (8/1). I started an application on their site with the code on the mailer and it wasn't rejected but they don't tell you what the offer you're applying for is. Has anyone applied with an expired offer? I know they have the $200 WYS $1500 on the website, and if I don't spend $1500 in 3 months I'm definitely not using the card correctly, but it would be nice to have the $500 requirement instead.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by MisterBill
I got an offer in the mail for $200 WYS $500 but didn't apply by the date on the offer (8/1). I started an application on their site with the code on the mailer and it wasn't rejected but they don't tell you what the offer you're applying for is.
I called the number on the offer and asked the representative if TD would honor the offer. The representative said no.

I mentioned that the Preferred Customer Number is is accepted online and asked what offer I would receive? The representative said I would receive no offer, only the card.

Originally Posted by MisterBill
Has anyone applied with an expired offer? I know they have the $200 WYS $1500 on the website, and if I don't spend $1500 in 3 months I'm definitely not using the card correctly, but it would be nice to have the $500 requirement instead.
If you applied online using the Preferred Customer Number, please report back what is honored.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by MyTravels
I called the number on the offer and asked the representative if TD would honor the offer. The representative said no.

I mentioned that the Preferred Customer Number is is accepted online and asked what offer I would receive? The representative said I would receive no offer, only the card.

If you applied online using the Preferred Customer Number, please report back what is honored.
Thanks for posting this. I never ended up applying. I have a checking account there and have gotten offers before, so I'll wait for another offer, or just apply for the $1500 minimum spend deal.

Amusingly, today (9/1) they still have offers on their website that expired 8/31. I wonder what would happen if I applied with one of those?

Last edited by MisterBill; Sep 1, 2015 at 7:44 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.