Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plink at 7/11

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2013, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Plink at 7/11

Some of the 7/11s in my area are attached to different branded gas station (i.e. the store is a 7/11 but a Texaco gas pump). Does anyone know if you get the Plink credit if you buy the gas? Or just the item purchased at the 7/11 store/gas pumps
Old Aug 20, 2013, 8:20 am

Programs: WN CP, WN A-List Preferred, AS MVPG 75k, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
You should try and pay inside for your gas. The charge will likely be recognized as an in-store purchase if they use the same POS system to process Slurpie purchases as well as gas purchases.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TheChallenge
You should try and pay inside for your gas. The charge will likely be recognized as an in-store purchase if they use the same POS system to process Slurpie purchases as well as gas purchases.
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by JWEMTX
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
TheChallenge is right as far as obtaining best results. All of these gas stations/convenience stores/whatever they are are coded differently and are always YMMV. The store by me won't be coded the same as the one by you even if it is a 7/11 store front with a Texaco pump.

Won't hurt you to go inside and find out!
Old Aug 22, 2013, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

I think what I really don't like about this particular store is that I used it to buy my VRs, get my Plink, and my x2/x5 (PRG and Freedom)... *sigh*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.