Go Back   > > >
  Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 7, 16, 5:49 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: philemer
Wiki Link
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

Quote:
FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the triangular link in the lower left corner of post #1. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 8, 17, 8:53 pm   #46

Programs: None
Hard-working, newlywed just wanting to get bonus miles to travel some places with my wife!

Seeking people looking for referrals to my two Chase Cards (but especially the Southwestern Rapid Rewards):

Chase Sapphire Preferred

I've had this card for 3 years now, and I don't intend to dropkick it just yet. I've used my original bonus, and wish I still had it, but love the rewards I get from still using it, and I love the transfer partners.

Details: Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

This card also pairs well with my other card, as Southwest is a transfer partner; meaning, you can transfer your Chase Ultimate Rewards points straight to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account and get even better deals on flights.

Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card

I just applied for this card and was approved. This might be the better bet for those living in the States and having Southwest operating at the airport near where you live. The cheapest airline to get around not named Frontier or Spirit, and with free checked bags.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to open up two of the Southwest Cards (they have the lower tiered Plus, and the Business card.) I'd love to get the companion pass and take my wife places outside of our little bubble.

I need 50,000 more points to get the companion pass, less any charging I can do between now and the end of the year.

If you spend only $2,000 in the first 3 months, you qualify for 40,000 bonus points. Get 110,000 bonus points by the end of the calendar year, and you get a companion pass for the remainder of this year and all of next. A companion pass allows you to have anyone you choose fly free on any flight you're travelling on. They only have to pay for the taxes.

I probably don't make as much as most people on here, so I could really use the extra bonus points.

Please click here to send me a message!

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by thenewaesthetic; Jun 15, 17 at 9:28 pm
thenewaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 17, 7:41 am   #47

I have the Chase Ink Preferred and Chase Freedom Unlimited Card (USA).

If you are interested in applying for any of these cards, PM me with your name and e-mail address and I will e-mail you the referral link.

Let me tell you about my recent experience in applying for these cards. I was at 3/24, applied both on the same day. Called automated status hotline, 2 week message on the Ink Preferred and 7-10 day message on the Freedom Unlimited. After 2 days, was approved for the Chase Ink Preferred but eventually got denial letter for Freedom Unlimited. Called Recon and was approved after moving some credit.

Feel free to ask if you want more info. Thanks!
Mandy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 17, 7:10 am   #48
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA 2MM Perpetual Platinum; VS, HH & SPG Gold
Moderator reminders

• READ the entire Wikipost BEFORE posting in this thread.
  • Do NOT post offers for cards issued by American Express. There is a separate thread for American Express cards HERE. Read the Wikipost of that thread too.
  • Questions? Please do NOT reply to this thread. Click the Alert (!) icon in the lower left corner of this post and ask.
mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 17, 11:43 am   #49

Chase Disney $200 Bonus

There is a Chase Disney card with a bonus offer of a $200 Disney gift card (with $500 spend) currently available by referral, with no annual fee!

Enjoy

Last edited by EmailKid; Jun 18, 17 at 11:48 am Reason: No links, PM only - looks like still NOT reading Wiki
3rdof9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 17, 11:39 am   #50

Hello beautiful people of the internet!
I have the chase sapphire preferred, , chase freedom unlimited, chase freedom referral links.
Freedom and freedom unlimited will have no annual fees and is a great keeper card for credit history while the preferred does have an annual fee(waived the first year) I would recommend either downgrading this card to either a freedom or freedom unlimited before annual fee applies.
Please PM when ready to apply. I check my email like text messages.
If you do get a pending decision please message me and Ill send you the appropriate phone number to expedite your application status so you dont have to wait the 7-10 business days notice in the mail.
I will be happy to answer all your questions or concerns via message.
richaduh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 17, 8:18 pm   #51

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
US Cards.

Chase Freedom:
15,000pts / $150 after you spend $500 within 3 months
no fee

Chase Marriott Personal:
80,000 points after you spend $3k within 3 months + 7.5k with AU.
Transfer to SPG

Chase Ink Cash:
30,000 points after you spend $5k within 3 months
no annual fee
5x in "office supplies"
odin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 17, 12:18 pm   #52

Become a Discover IT Cardmember and get a $50 Cashback Bonus when you make your first purchase within three months. Then, earn rewards with every purchase after that.

NO ANNUAL FEE
Discover automatically matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!!!
Free FICO® Score!

July - September get 5% bonus cashback from Restaurants
October - December get 5% bonus cashback from Amazon.com and more!
Every quarter has different 5% cashback bonuses!

Other discount perks: Special coupons, $10 Kohl's cash almost every month (not guaranteed, but has happened 10 of the last 12 months), and more!

PM me if you are interested or want more info. Thanks!
kenbenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 1:21 pm   #53

Hi All

I have the referral link for Chase Freedom Unlimited-
$150 bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months + Earn a $25 bonus when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within this same 3-month period
$0 annual fee
Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash back on every purchase
0% financing for 15 months

Send me a message with your email for the referral link. Your help is greatly appreciated!
ackeith384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 9:03 pm   #54

Chase Referrals

Hey guys, I Have a few Chase card referrals please contact me via PM by clicking Here.

Chase Ink Business Preferred

Sign up bonus: 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points ($1,000 travel value) after $5,000 spend within 3 months
- 3x points on spending for travel, shipping, internet, cable & phone services, advertising on social media & search engines
- 1x points on everything else
- $95 annual fee

Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card

* Bonus offer - Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
* Earn 5,000 Bonus miles for adding an authorized user and making a purchase
*Rewards rate 1 point per dollar
*Annual fee. $0 for the first year, then $95

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier

- 80,000 BONUS POINTS after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 7,500 BONUS POINTS when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 1 FREE NIGHT STAY at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary
- 5X POINTS per $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards® and SPG® hotels when you use your Marriott Rewards Premier credit card
- 2X POINTS per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants
- 1X POINTS per $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- $85 ANNUAL FEE

Chase Freedom

Sign up bonus: $150 after $500 spend within 3 months + $25 after one purchase from an authorized user within 3 months
- 5% cash back in bonus categories that rotate every 3 months
- 1% cash back on everything else
- No annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card

*40,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
*2X points on Southwest® purchases Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on Southwest Airlines® purchases. (Including hotel and car rental partners)
*Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
*3,000 bonus points - Receive 3,000 bonus points after your cardmember anniversary.*
*Unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
Annual

Southwest Premier Rapid Rewards

Earn 40,000 (companion pass eligible) bonus points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card.
$99 annual fee
$1,000 spend in first three months, receive 40,000 bonus points

PM me today for your referral link! Thank you very much!

Last edited by EmailKid; Today at 9:38 pm Reason: Size four has been downsized and you choose to go with SIX ...
DalamarDark is online now   Reply With Quote