Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jun 26, 2013, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the Red Button in the lower left corner of any post. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Old Mar 11, 2024, 9:43 am

I have Chase Biz Ink:
Chase Ink Business Cash:
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Unlimited:
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Preferred :
- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $95 Annual Fee
------------------------------
Personal Cards:

Chase Freedom Flex:
- 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 5% cash back on grocery + gas first year
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Sapphire Reserved:

-60,000 points after spending $4,000
-$550 annual fee

Please PM me an I will send a link quickly. To echo JS1993, It's also helpful to prioritize referrals to those who have been around a while, thanks.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:08 pm

New credit card referral
Please PM me for referral links. Really appreciate it if you used it! Happy to go over which one is best for you too

Chase Sapphire Preferred (USA)

- 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Cash (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Unlimited (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred (USA)

- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Premier (USA)

- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $195 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Flex (USA)

- 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (USA)

- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 Annual Fee

Capital One Venture X (USA)
- 75,000 miles after you spend $4,000 within first 3 months.
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- $395 Annual Fee

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 26, 2024, 4:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AA Gold
PM me if you want to use my referral

Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- $1000 bonus (100k UR pts) after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee

Chase Ink Business Cash (US)
- $750 bonus (75k UR pts) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Unlimited (US)
- $750 bonus (75k UR pts) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Premier (US)
- $1000 bonus after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- $195 annual fee

BILT Mastercard

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.