Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jun 26, 2013, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the Red Button in the lower left corner of any post. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2024, 9:43 am

I have Chase Biz Ink:
Chase Ink Business Cash:
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Unlimited:
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Preferred :
- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- $95 Annual Fee
------------------------------
Personal Cards:

Chase Freedom Flex:
- 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 5% cash back on grocery + gas first year
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Sapphire Reserved:

-60,000 points after spending $4,000
-$550 annual fee

Please PM me an I will send a link quickly. To echo JS1993, It's also helpful to prioritize referrals to those who have been around a while, thanks.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:08 pm

New credit card referral
Please PM me for referral links. Really appreciate it if you used it! Happy to go over which one is best for you too

Chase Sapphire Preferred (USA)

- 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Cash (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Unlimited (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred (USA)

- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Premier (USA)

- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $195 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Flex (USA)

- 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (USA)

- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 Annual Fee

Capital One Venture X (USA)
- 75,000 miles after you spend $4,000 within first 3 months.
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- $395 Annual Fee

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 26, 2024, 4:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AA Gold
PM me if you want to use my referral

Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- $1000 bonus (100k UR pts) after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee

Chase Ink Business Cash (US)
- $750 bonus (75k UR pts) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Unlimited (US)
- $750 bonus (75k UR pts) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Premier (US)
- $1000 bonus after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- $195 annual fee

BILT Mastercard
Old Mar 31, 2024, 12:09 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
UA 100k business card reportedly ending this week

Send me a Private Message and I will send you referrals for any of these cards.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priv...o=newpm&u=1127

Right now sign-up bonuses are at or near normal levels with the exception of the 100k United business card and the 100k Ink Preferred. Still, if you are due for a churn, or if you really need points toward a Southwest Companion Pass ASAP at only $1000 spend, I'd appreciate your using my links. It keeps my family tolerant of the time I spend on FlyerTalk!

The special deals right now are 100k for the United business card and 100k for the Ink Preferred card. The UA 100k offer is reportedly ending this week. My link might last longer, but time is not on your side.

If you don't yet have a Venture X card, consider getting one. United has devalued its miles and Hyatt values are slipping, both trends reducing the value of Chase Ultimate Rewards points. I've found some recent value in Avios, which you can get through Venture X (or Chase). You can also (by phone) combine Venture points with family members. I'm a fan.

All cards are personal unless they include Business in the title.

United 100k business card (US) -- ending soon
- 100k miles after spending $5k in 3 months
-
Free checked bag (US domestic flights)
- Priority boarding
- 2x miles on United purchases, dining, at gas stations, office supply stores and on local transit and commuting
- 5,000-mile better-together anniversary bonus when you have the United Business Card and a personal United credit card (I recommend the free 30k Gateway card listed below)

100k Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 (down from the normal $10,000) on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3 points per dollar on travel, online advertising, shipping, internet and phone services
- $95 annual fee not waived
- This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

Capital One Venture X 75k personal card (US)
- 75k points worth $900 (or more if you transfer them to miles) after spending $4k in 3 months
- $395 annual fee is offset by several benefits:
- Priority Pass membership, but now excluding restaurants
- Up to 4 free associate member cards which also include full Priority Pass membership! Lounge access for your whole family.
- $300 annual travel credit for bookings through the Capital One portal, rebated at purchase and refundable only as an expiring portal credit
- 10k points each anniversary
- Primary rental car insurance
- Hertz President's Circle (if you care to risk being jailed for driving a car that Hertz erroneously reported stolen)
- $100 Global Entry or Precheck reimbursement every 4 years
- Trip delay coverage which is reportedly hard to collect on

All Chase Ink cards are churnable, as fast as monthly, and you can get several of the same kind of Ink card. Don't go crazy, because eventually Chase will change its rules.

100k Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 (down from the normal $10,000) on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3 points per dollar on travel, online advertising, shipping, internet and phone services
- This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

75k Chase Ink Business Unlimited (US)
- This is my single favorite card
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on everything
- No annual fee

75k Chase Ink Business Cash (US)
- 75,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 5 points per dollar at office supply stores, internet and phone services
- Earn 2 points per dollar at gas stations and restaurants
- No annual fee

60k Chase Sapphire Preferred (US)
- 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 2 points per dollar on travel, 5 points per dollar on Lyft
- Transfer 1:1 to Hyatt, United, Southwest, others
- Redeem at $1.25 per point for travel purchased through Chase portal
- Primary insurance for car rental; other travel insurance coverage and purchase protection
- Free Dash Pass from DoorDash
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months.

The United Explorer card is the normal 60k, making the free 30k Gateway card offer look pretty good. All United cards give you access to XN award inventory (increased coach award availability), which is kind of a big deal. But other than the Gateway card (get it once and keep it for the XN access), I recommend that you wait for better offers.

30k United Gateway (US)
- 30000 United miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Access to XN class award seats
- No annual fee

20k Chase Freedom Unlimited (US)
- 20000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 5 points per dollar on travel purchased through Chase portal
- Earn 3 points per dollar on restaurants including delivery services
- Earn 3 points per dollar at drugstores
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on everything else!
- No annual fee

20k Chase Freedom Flex (US)
- 20000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- No annual fee

50k Southwest Priority (US)
- 50k Southwest Rapid Rewards points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3 points per dollar on Southwest flights, 2 points on rideshare, internet, and phone
- 4 upgraded boardings per year (worth $30 or more each). Buy an A1-A15 slot at the gate and the charge will be reversed.
- $75 annual travel credit
- 7500 anniversary points
- A-list boost if you are a megaspender (1500 tier points per $10k spent)
- $149 annual fee
- This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for a non-business Southwest card in the past 24 months.

50k Southwest Premier(US)
- 50k Southwest Rapid Rewards points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3 points per dollar on Southwest flights, 2 points on rideshare, internet, and phone
- 2 reimbursed Early Bird Check-In purchases per year (worth $25 or so each).
- 6000 anniversary points
- A-list boost if you are a megaspender (1500 tier points per $10k spent)
- $99 annual fee
- This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for a non-business Southwest card in the past 24 months.

50k Southwest Plus (US)
- Earn 2 points per dollar on Southwest flights, 2 points on rideshare, internet, and phone
- 3000 anniversary points
- $69 annual fee

80k Southwest Performance Business (US)
- 80,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 4 points per dollar on Southwest flights, 2 points on rideshare, internet, and phone
- 9000 anniversary points
- 4 upgraded boardings per year (worth $30 or more each). Buy an A1-A15 slot at the gate and the charge will be reversed.
- Reimbursed in-flight Wifi once per day all year! This almost replaces A-List Preferred status.
- $100 credit every 4 years for Global Entry or PreCheck
- $199 annual fee

60k Southwest Premier Business (US)
- 60,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 6000 anniversary points
- 2 reimbursed Early Bird Check-In purchases per year (worth $25 or so each).
- $99 annual fee
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:08 am
Original Poster

PM me if you want to use my referral: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=646389

- $1000 bonus (100k UR pts) after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- $95 annual fee

- No annual fee

- No annual fee

- $195 annual fee

Chase Freedom Flex (US)
- $200 bonus (20k UR pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (US)
- $200 bonus (20k UR pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee

Chase Freedom Rise (US)
- $25 credit for auto pay enrollment
- No annual fee

Chase Slate Edge (US)
- No bonus but 0% APR for 18mo
- No annual fee

Discover It Card (US)
- $100 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- No annual fee

Capital One Quicksilver (US)
- $200 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- No annual fee
Old Apr 1, 2024, 9:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
---------------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all - I can usually respond within minutes)
(Offers subject to change)

Chase Ink Business Preferred:

-$95 annual fee card
-See site for earning info
-100,000 points after spending $8,000 in the first (3) months
-See website for full/updated details

-No annual fee card
-1.5 x points on all purchases
-75,000 points after spending $6,000 in the first (3) months

Chase Ink Business Premier:

-$195 annual fee card
-100,000 points after spending $10,000 in the first (3) months

Chase Ink Business Cash:

-No annual fee
-75,000 points after spending $6,000 in the first (3) months

Chase Freedom Unlimited:

-No annual fee card.
-(see website for current bonus categories)
-1.5 x points on everything else
-20,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months

Chase Freedom Flex:

-No annual fee card.
-1 x point on everything else
-20,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months

Chase Sapphire Preferred

-$95 annual fee card
-Awesome card
-60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months
-Annual $50 Ultimate Rewards hotel credit when purchased through Ultimate Rewards
-Earn 10% bonus points of total purchases from the previous year

Chase Sapphire Reserve

-$550 annual fee card
-Awesome card
-60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months
-$300 annual travel credit
-Numerous other benefits

Discover IT:

-$100 bonus when you sign up (first purchase within the first 3 months)
-5% cash back on rotating categories
-2% cash back match - get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year
-1% cash back on any other category
-See website for full details
Old Apr 4, 2024, 6:43 am

I have Chase Biz Ink:
Chase Ink Business Cash:
- $0 Annual Fee
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Preferred :
- $95 Annual Fee
------------------------------
Personal Cards:

Chase Freedom Flex:
- $0 Annual Fee
Chase Sapphire Reserved:

-60,000 points after spending $4,000
-$550 annual fee

Please PM me an I will send a link quickly. To echo JS1993, It's also helpful to prioritize referrals to those who have been around a while, thanks.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 10:36 am

I have a referral link for the Chase United Business Credit Card with the old sign up bonus of 100k miles after 5k spend in 3 mo.

This is a much higher than the current public offer.

The card features a $0 annual fee for the first year and then $99 every year after that.

Message me if interested
Old Apr 9, 2024, 2:40 pm

Arrow US Credit Card Referrals and Great Rewards

Increased referral offers are available. Please PM Me for any card referral. No personal information is needed.

Capital One Venture X - This is one of the best travel card with great benefits and rewards.
- 75k points after spending $4k in 3 months ; $300 annual travel credit
- $395 annual fee is offset by travel and anniversary benefits ; 10k points each anniversary ; - Up to 4 free associate member cards which also include full Priority Pass membership.

Chase Sapphire Preferred
- 60K points after spending $4K in 3 months - that's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase
- $95 annual fee ; $50 Hotel credit ; 10% Cashback in the form of reward points ; Instacart credits

Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 60K points after spending $4K in 3 months - that's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase.
- $550 annual fee ; $300 Travel credit ; Doordash, Instacart credits

Chase Ink Cash or Ink Unlimited - $750 Cashback after spending $6K in 3 months ; $0 annual fee
Chase Ink Premier - $1000 Cashback after spending $10K in 3 months ; $195 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Preferred - 100K Reward points; Spend is $15K in 3 months ; $95 annual fee

Discover It Card - $100 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months ; - Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change every 3 months (quarterly) ; 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- $0 annual fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited - $200 bonus ; No annual fee card ; 5x Grocery purchases cash back ; 1 x point on everything else.
Chase Freedom Flex - $200 bonus ; No annual fee card ; 5x Grocery purchases cash back and quarterly bonus categories ; 1 x point on everything else.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 9:50 am

Please DM me for Referral Links. I'm happy to go over any benefits and which one is better for you. Thank you Flyertalk Fam!

Chase Sapphire Preferred (USA)

- 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 10% Anniversary Bonus on spend
- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Cash (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Unlimited (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred (USA)

- $95 Annual Fee

Chase Ink Business Premier (USA)

- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening

- $195 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Flex (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (USA)

- $0 Annual Fee

Capital One Venture X (USA)
- 75,000 miles after you spend $4,000 within first 3 months.
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- $395 Annual Fee

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 16, 2024, 9:57 pm

PM me for the following

- $95 annual fee

- No annual fee

- No annual fee

- $195 annual fee

Chase Sapphire Preferred (US)
- 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in your first 3 months

Chase Freedom Unlimited (US)
- No annual fee

Chase United Club Infinite (US)
- 80k miles after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months
- $525 annual fee

Capital One Venture X (US)
- 75k points worth $900 (or more if you transfer them to miles) after spending $4k in 3 months
- $395 annual fee is offset by several benefits including:
-- $300 annual travel credit for bookings through the Capital One portal, rebated at purchase and refundable only as an expiring portal credit
-- 10k points (Valued at $100 when redeemed for travel expenses) every card anniversary

Discover It Card (US)
- $100 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- No annual fee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.