Critique My Next Round of Apps Please

Old Jan 14, 2013, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by umc
Have you seen reports from people that you can't get 3 personal cards from Chase within 30 days? My wife was able to get 3 personal cards from Chase within 31 days. The first two cards were approved instantly on the same day. She waited 31 days and applied for the 3rd one. So, I am not sure if your 3 browsers with Chase will work.
DansDeals has reports of people doing it.

Update: I had a change in travel plans and will be going to China in May. Decided to do my apps now to get the points for use on hotels (can meet any possible spend requirements by closure of 1st statement).

Approved: (Reconsideration for all)
Chase Marriott
Chase Hyatt
Citi Hilton Reserve

Pending:
US Bank Club Carlson (Applied 1st)

Declined: First ever (4 HUCA)
Citi Hilton Reserve #2 - nothing they can do about it since it's the system that declined the application since it was submitted at same time for same product (2 browsers). Obviously you can get two hilton products at the same time, but no go 4 times with phone calls. I'm planning on writing to executive department to see what they say.

Makes me think I wasted that inquiry and should have done one Hilton reserve and one Hilton HHonors like I originally planned.

Live and learn

**Update** Chase - one pull on TU; Citi - one pull on Equifax; US Bank - one pull on Equifax. Equifax only had 2 inquiries in past yr on it so yay I suppose

Last edited by BQatWSU; Jan 15, 2013 at 1:30 pm Reason: Update Inquiries

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.