Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by Venomous West
Is the fax number for IDA accurate and up to date? I tried sending a fax using MyFax.com and it tells me the connection refused. The number for ARS worked fine. MyFax let's you fax 2 documents every 24 hrs for free so I don't think it's their end. Anyone knows if there is another number I can fax IDA with?
I successfully faxed IDA on their secure fax at 858-312-6275 about 5 weeks ago, and requested an immediate security freeze due to (unfortunately) real identity theft issues from a few years back. Got a pretty prompt response via snail mail.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by 466SHH
I successfully faxed IDA on their secure fax at 858-312-6275 about 5 weeks ago, and requested an immediate security freeze due to (unfortunately) real identity theft issues from a few years back. Got a pretty prompt response via snail mail.
Hey thanks a lot =)
Old Oct 18, 2014, 1:52 pm

Can I get both premier and the non-premier card and get the 50,000 points from each after first purchase?
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:33 am

A data point: I was approved for the premier version of this card with 8 hard pulls in the past 6 months. Completed my minimum spend and received 9XK points. I did not freeze any credit reports. I only had to verify my current address during the recon call with no other questions from the rep.

Last edited by runnnerdude2k2; Oct 28, 2014 at 6:12 pm
Old Oct 19, 2014, 5:44 pm

Applied on Saturday. Until now, I cannot check my application status over the application status line. The system said they are unable to locate my application. Is this normal?
Old Oct 19, 2014, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by runnnerdude2k2
A data point: I was approved for the premier version of this card with 8 hard pulls in the past 6 months. Completed my minimum spend and received 98K points. I did not freeze any credit reports. I only had to verify my current address during the recon call with no other questions from the rep.
Do you remember what they said your credit score was in the letter?
Old Oct 19, 2014, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by godsquare
Applied on Saturday. Until now, I cannot check my application status over the application status line. The system said they are unable to locate my application. Is this normal?
Did you apply for a business card or a personal card?

I got that message when applied for the business card if I put in my office zip code. (Yes, I have a legitimate business of more than 30 years duration). For some reason the automated system wanted my SSN and my home zip code to be input rather than my business EIN and the office zip code. Apparently they check the credit of both the business and the authorized users. I know from reading the Cardholder Agreement that they hold both jointly liable for any charges incurred.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by 466SHH
Did you apply for a business card or a personal card?

I got that message when applied for the business card if I put in my office zip code. (Yes, I have a legitimate business of more than 30 years duration). For some reason the automated system wanted my SSN and my home zip code to be input rather than my business EIN and the office zip code. Apparently they check the credit of both the business and the authorized users. I know from reading the Cardholder Agreement that they hold both jointly liable for any charges incurred.
Both personal and business. Got the same "unable to retrieve" message for both too.

Edit: Just notice that there is another card showing up on my online account so I guess the personal card went through just fine.

Last edited by godsquare; Oct 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:32 pm

Data point: Approved for premier

Data point: Got Premier version with $1x,000 CL.
My last US bank CC CL didn't qualify for Visa signature.
This time: froze ARS & IDA. Waited 90+ days from my last credit pull. Had opened only 3 CC in last 6 months.

And did I say they pulled TU? Thanks US bank for leaving the heavily used EX & EQ untouched.

Update: They also sent TU FICO score for free.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by HotPie
Do you remember what they said your credit score was in the letter?
I dont recall seeing my score in a letter. Should they be sending that to me ?
Old Oct 21, 2014, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by runnnerdude2k2
I dont recall seeing my score in a letter. Should they be sending that to me ?
Banks send score when the [lower] score gave you unfavorable decision. I believe in this case, since the premier card APR is 13.99% to 22.99%, if someone is approved with APR higher than 13.99% they would receive the score.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by sanjuk
Banks send score when the [lower] score gave you unfavorable decision. I believe in this case, since the premier card APR is 13.99% to 22.99%, if someone is approved with APR higher than 13.99% they would receive the score.
Interesting. I threw out everything they sent me so I don't remember what the interest rate was and the website is barely functional right now so I can't tell from there either. The letter said my score was 731 which is kinda low and after I was instantly approved the website said my APR was 17.99% so assuming that's correct I guess that makes sense. I did get the premier card though and I just got my 50k bonus points from my first purchase.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:17 pm

I just received my bonus points and saw my status now is GOLD elite status, it says 35% bonus points. What does it mean? How many points do I get per stay?
Old Oct 25, 2014, 12:57 pm

Programs: Too many to list
be careful how you do your MS with US Bank. Got Carlson Biz card and tried to put 2K at CVS. Card got flagged for fraud. Called 2 days later to clear fraud flag and was told account is closed. Was given persons name and their extension. Im guessing they know all about CVS prepaids and whole drill.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by ThePointsCollector
be careful how you do your MS with US Bank. Got Carlson Biz card and tried to put 2K at CVS. Card got flagged for fraud. Called 2 days later to clear fraud flag and was told account is closed. Was given persons name and their extension. Im guessing they know all about CVS prepaids and whole drill.
If the 2k at CVS was your first MS transaction, it is too early to say they close your card because of MS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.