Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2013, 11:34 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Just had my first statement post with this card. Confused as it was just opened two weeks ago, but whatever... Anyway, does US Bank report that number to credit bureaus or just what is on the account at the 1st of the month?

Thank you!
Old Dec 19, 2013, 3:02 pm

Data point: I applied two times and was denied two times for the personal and biz cards. After freezing ARS and IDA I was instantly approved for both personal and biz products.

However US Bank called and said I needed to confirm my business by sending in my business license, two months of bank statements and my lease agreement. I operate a legitimate sole proprietorship so I was able to furnish my business license but because of confidentiality reasons had reservations about sending in my lease and bank statements. Turns out that the biz license was all they needed and I was approved.

In the end all it took was a little persistence I suppose...
Old Dec 19, 2013, 4:51 pm

any way to check the statement closing date on the personal or biz? Had personal, got the biz but didn't have to register cos it was already showing up in my personal account?
Old Dec 19, 2013, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
My wife recently got the biz card after having the personal for 5 months. Is there a way to see the statement closing date? All we see is the CL & transaction made 6 days ago. They are both in one account.
She will need to set that card up under a business sign on. I did not know this and was checking my balance off of the pers online account but it will showed I had a $0 balance on the statement for the business card. I got a call yesterday from US bank saying I was overdue on my business card and it still said $0 on the statement online. When I called them up they gave me this very important information and then informed me how to sign up the business care.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
She will need to set that card up under a business sign on. I did not know this and was checking my balance off of the pers online account but it will showed I had a $0 balance on the statement for the business card. I got a call yesterday from US bank saying I was overdue on my business card and it still said $0 on the statement online. When I called them up they gave me this very important information and then informed me how to sign up the business care.
i tried registering her biz card separately but it says the card is already registered. The biz version automatically appeared on her personal account and both of these cards don't show the closing date.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
i tried registering her biz card separately but it says the card is already registered. The biz version automatically appeared on her personal account and both of these cards don't show the closing date.
PM instructions sent.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 7:33 am
Suspended

For those who has this card, is it worth doing MS on this card after meeting spend requirement?
Old Dec 20, 2013, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by 9Benua
For those who has this card, is it worth doing MS on this card after meeting spend requirement?
There are a lot of great perks for this card and the points, however only if you'll use them. If you use a lot of 2 night stays, and travel internationally, then definitely. Properties in the US are lackluster for the most part, however can still be a good deal. Personally I put a small bit on these cards, just enough for a bank of points just in case, however I don't need many hotel stays so I don't turn much on em
Old Dec 20, 2013, 11:45 am

My annual fee for my Biz card hit this morning, is there any chance getting them to waive the fee for another year? 40,000 points for the $60 annual fee isn't a problem, but it would be nice if I didn't have to pay a dozen annual fees every year.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 2:18 pm

Instant approval today for both personal and biz after freezing IDA and ARS.

3 CC inquiries last 6 months, 1 mortgage.
12 inquiries in the last 12 months.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by 9Benua
For me, sometimes, yes. Depends on where you plan on traveling to. Check to see what hotels they have there. It's the two for one reward nights that make it worthwhile for me. I wouldn't stockpile a lot of points though because I think the two for one is the first thing they will drop in their reward program.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by Superorb
My annual fee for my Biz card hit this morning, is there any chance getting them to waive the fee for another year? 40,000 points for the $60 annual fee isn't a problem, but it would be nice if I didn't have to pay a dozen annual fees every year.
As far as I've heard, they do not waive AFs, however it's worth a shot. Worst they say is no.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by waingro
Instant approval today for both personal and biz after freezing IDA and ARS.

3 CC inquiries last 6 months, 1 mortgage.
12 inquiries in the last 12 months.
^ This is a perfect report. Short, sweet and all pertinent info. Should be a model for everyone.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 7:02 am

Programs: AA, HH, SPG, UA
US Bank Club Carlson Signature Visa Card, 85K Sign up, 40k/yr upon renewal

applied yesterday evening, and immediately received this as soon as i hit submit:
We were unable to approve your application based on the information you provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 day

should I call, or wait a few days?
Old Dec 21, 2013, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by express3
applied yesterday evening, and immediately received this as soon as i hit submit:
We were unable to approve your application based on the information you provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 day

should I call, or wait a few days?
You should get a letter with a number to call in about a week. You can try calling sooner if you want. In my case they couldn't pull my credit report because it was frozen and I had to unfreeze it for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.