Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

[Targeted & Dead] Hilton HHonors Amex - 60,000 after $750 in 3 mo.

[Targeted & Dead] Hilton HHonors Amex - 60,000 after $750 in 3 mo.

Old Feb 9, 2013, 7:58 pm

got it. thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Happy
They would only do expedited posting of Membership Reward. They dont seem to do this for either HHonor or SPG.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:07 am

Originally Posted by Happy
They would only do expedited posting of Membership Reward. They dont seem to do this for either HHonor or SPG.
They did post my 50K HH bonus points within a day of me spending $750. (I believe it was day 3 of having the card..the first statement is yet to close)
Old Feb 11, 2013, 1:02 pm

I applied for this card on Nov. 18th Hit the $750 spend within a few days with Xmas shopping and the 40k points posted with 2-3 days of that level.

I just hit the $3k total spend on this card last week and saw the additional 25k points over the weekend. My current statement closes on 2/12 so it definitely looks like points post when you hit the spend and not the statement close date with this card.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tsmith12
They did post my 50K HH bonus points within a day of me spending $750. (I believe it was day 3 of having the card..the first statement is yet to close)
Did not happen to us back in last August. Good to know now the spend bonus posted soon after the spend is met, making it a more uniform procedure among different AMEX products.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by asubrapp
I applied for this card on Nov. 18th Hit the $750 spend within a few days with Xmas shopping and the 40k points posted with 2-3 days of that level.

I just hit the $3k total spend on this card last week and saw the additional 25k points over the weekend. My current statement closes on 2/12 so it definitely looks like points post when you hit the spend and not the statement close date with this card.
I had very similar experience. I busted out the spend all at once and it was quickly deposited - well before the statement hit. Only issue was they opened up a new HH account and the points had to be transferred.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 5:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K | MR Platinum
My SPG card had the same behavior - my minimum spend bonuses posted a day or two after I hit the spend. The 1,000 points that came from the normal spend on that card to hit the threshold posted a few days after my statement cut.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Since this offer is not open to the general public I'm moving it to the CCP forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.