Best Credit Card to pay rent and utilities

Subscribe
My leasing office started accepting CC as a means to pay my rent and utilities without any additional service fees .

I was wondering what's the best CC to use for this payment so that I get the most value for the buck?

Thanks!
The United Mileage Plus Club Card...You get 1.5 Miles for every dollar spent all the time. It's not just a promotional period or certain categories. Assuming your rent is $1,000 a month, you would earn 18,000 Miles a year in rent payments alone. Nearly enough for a domestic round trip.
If ou want to avoid the fee, you could also do the UA explorer card if you can hit the spend threshold for the extra 10k miles for $25k. Is Amex an option?
Quote: If ou want to avoid the fee, you could also do the UA explorer card if you can hit the spend threshold for the extra 10k miles for $25k. Is Amex an option?
Interesting thought. I had given up on this option as other cards give me at-least 2x benefits for other expenses, but I guess it's worth a thought for utilities as I don't too many good options for this expense. I got this card in January with 65k bonus + $50 stmt credit -- 10k miles still pending to earn -- ummm interesting. Thanks for the tip!

Any other cool ideas folks?
Some of the Citi ThankYou Premier cards have an additional 10K points after $12K annual spend. If you have a pile of flight points with that card as well, you could theoretically get (based on $1K rent): $12,000 x 1 TYP + 1 FP + 10K points = 34K TYP. I realize this earning is based on a lot of factors you may not have, but it's the only other option I see to get the highest point total from that spend. Almost all other annual spend requirements are $20K+

Now, some people might argue that 12K or 18K United points are worth more than 34K TYP, but that depends how you value each point.
UA cards are good. You might consider 5x Ink bold on cable/internet
how about the BA card...with the 30k spending companion cert..or the southwest card with the 110k companion cert
If you live on the West Coast or in Hawaii...
...and your landlord takes Discover cards, you might consider the JCB Marukai Premium card. If you spend $5000 or more a year on it, including bonuses and the annual fee, it's effectively a 3% cash back card on everything. (This is different from the standard JCB card. Details are here.)

Miles are fine, but if the choice for me is between 1.5 miles per dollar spent or 3% cash back, I'll take the cash. Of course, this equation is changed if you have a lot of minimum spends to hit.
answer to this probably depends greatly on your spend habits, what current cards you have, and what cards your looking to get

but you should def put your telecom bills on an ink bold if u can get it
You should take a look at the merchant type when the transaction goes through. If, for example, the utility is taken as a lump sum with the rent, and is categorized within the housing, for example, perhaps the bold would not give the 5x. Not sure what the likelihood is for either, but good to check!
rent category
So I believe Bold may not work. I plan on using my SPG business card for this expense, as I value SPG points at least 2x