Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

ConnectMiles with other SA airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.

Is anyone aware if one only get miles credited to the account when flying other Star Alliance carriers, or segments as well?

The information given on the CM website says that flights only on AV generates segments and miles, while all other carriers only generate miles.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: Lm silver / MileagePlus / Aadvantage / Amex platinum / stargold points silver
I asked the same question to a Connectmiles agent and they dont know.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
I will fly LH and SK on Friday. Will let you know.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 11:39 am
Original Poster

I've gotten segment credits on my ConnectMiles account on both LH and SK flights during July.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 10:47 pm

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
CM appears to be working more closely with AV than other *A carriers recently, but I know that there is a chart in the ConnectMiles page showing the earning rates of flying on other airlines.

One thing about which I'm not clear is if the codeshare flights earn at these posted earning rates or equal to CM flight earning. I'm also curious about possible upgrade eligibility on AV when flying on a CM codeshare ticket.

Specifically, living in Medellin, I see more AV options on CM's schedule (paid, not redemption) to from here/Bogotá. I opted last September to fly on actual CM flights on that route, but the AV options would certainly make future trips more convenient. AV flies about every 10 minutes between them, but CM had only 2 per day at the time.

I may have to fly down there one day this week, so perhaps I'll find out. I'm not sitting around waiting for CM all day again. Last time I had to fly down early in the morning and fly home on a night flight after dinner. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.