Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selection at check in

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2022, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Seat selection at check in

I've purchased fare on Copa and paid extra for seats in the Economy Extra section. When I tried to change my seats on the website, the site doesn't allow me to exchange seats of the same value. To pick another seat of the same value, I would have to pay the extra fee all over again which I am not willing to do. Is it possible to pick seats in the Economy Extra section or Exit Row at check in for free?
Old Mar 3, 2022, 8:25 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador , CM Presidential, Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Hi, you can call to call center to try the unlock your seat in economy premium.
if you paid for economic premium seat is better select before of check in.
if this flights will be full, copa asign economy seat free of charge to people with economic seat.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Thank you, semasri. There is a long wait to get someone to answer the phone. At least they give people the option to receive a call back instead of holding. I did speak to someone at Copa today. He was able to re-assign seats for me of the same value without additional costs. He however didn't know how to unlock my seats. He did advise me to make seat changes before checking in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.