Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Official Cigarman/Continental Event 4 Registration FEB 6/7 =EVENT FULL=

Official Cigarman/Continental Event 4 Registration FEB 6/7 =EVENT FULL=

Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
Official Cigarman/Continental Event 4 Registration FEB 6/7 SIGN UP BEFORE FULL!!!

Okay, It's finally here the sign up site for the only OFFICIAL massive Continental event. We only do this once a year, with no guarentee we will ever do it again. Personally, I thought last year would be the last time. Especially with the closing of the entire "E" concourse in Houston, and setting up the presidents club for our private party. The tours behind the scenes of catering, baggage claim operations, not to mention the bunker! And of course the lucky few who got to fly the real live simulators. The auction, the poker game, the FA's hosting the club, the cookout out twith the top executives. And of course the round table discussions on One Pass, Chase, The hubs, and all kinds of other subjects. Then the famous Q&A with CO's CEO and COO. What other event has the top executives actually interacting and listening to their customers???
I know the Frequent Fliers of other carriers are very jealous that CO's managment listens and holds this event, where their carriers can't be bothered to care about the customer!
So, I never thought I and Continental could ever top last year, and we should quit while we were on top, if you will. Well...
It turns out I had an idea... And my wingman the COinsider was just the right guy to run with it! So I give you:

The OFFICIAL CIGARMAN/CONTINENTAL "Fun and Games Edition"

www.continentaldoiv.com

Register via the link above. There is no cost to attend. CO generiously has covered many meals, bus transportation to events etc. You are responsible for Airfare (we have a discount see the registration thread) and Hotel (also discounts at our official hotels) and some meals.
I cannot guarentee everyone will be able to attend or get their preferred tours. We will have to cut off the event at a certain number of people this year. We really pushed the maximum limits (that mean firemarshall) last year with close to 400 people attending. You Do NOT want to miss this event. I cannot announce the "fun and games" yet... but suffice it to say... it will be fun!

Friday night is the casual party drop in type night (food provided). This year it will be the best ever! I guarentee that! I think we really outdid ourselves and friday will be talked about for years.
We will have tours like previous years, on Saturday morning. Q&A and the round tables with the top executives Saturday Afternoon. Saturday Night is the BIG more formal party traditionally. But... since I made the tradition, I think we are going to go crazy and break our Saturday night tradition and have some serious fun! If we can get the last few logistical hurdles worked out, saturday may really turn out to be something special. I would suggest you start giving some thought to who your "Flyertalk Teammates" might be. And I think you might want to have a well rounded team! Not all geeks, nerds or executives! Different skills might be useful... (hint Hint)...

Sunday will be a travel day home. Thursday Night I am having a dinner at Mortons the steakhouse, Downtown, at 8pm. It is not an offical event, however, you are welcome to join me. However, you pay for your food and drinks. You will need to let me know you are coming as space is limited. I'll start a different thread for that.
Events will begin probably around 7pm on Friday night and go from there.
What questions do you all have? Cigar

Last edited by cigarman; Dec 29, 2008 at 5:51 pm
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Finally

All booked up.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Registered. ^

If we need to register an additional guest at a later date can we simply e-mail you or Scott to add them?
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:35 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, National Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, AMTRAK
THANKS! Just registered and looking forward.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Premier, Onepass Platinum, Intercontinental Platinum, Marriott Silver
Ready! Thanks for doing this Cigarman!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:41 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by Hartmann
Registered. ^

If we need to register an additional guest at a later date can we simply e-mail you or Scott to add them?
Hi Hartmann, please send any registration changes to [email protected].
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:42 pm

Registered. My current plan is to be in the USA around the Superbowl and if it goes through I will surely stay for this event. I'll know better in a week or so.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

WooHoooooo!!!

I'm registered, and hotel and flights are booked. Now I just have to wait for six anxious weeks for the fun.

I like my logo better (see link in my sig).
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:45 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
Your entry in RSVP list shows up instantly, not 24 hours as indicated.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:49 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Registered. Staying at the Sheraton. Looking forward to Morton's on Thursday evening.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Dec 29, 2008, 2:50 pm

Programs: Flying Nut
I am registered!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 3:03 pm

Programs: UA MM, UA Lifetime 1K, CO MM, Formerly CO Inf. Elite, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, National Exec.,
YAHOO!!!!!
Great Late Xmas present.
Registered.

Hao'oli Makahiki Hou
Old Dec 29, 2008, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, AA, B6, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, SPG
Done and also told the locals who didn't make it last year because of Football.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA Marriott
I'm in! Yea!!!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Olton Hall
locals who didn't make it last year because of Football.
That was one of the lamest excuses ever last year for missing this event.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.