Only one can of Coke zero per cart?

Subscribe
On the Chelsea facility tour at the DO I noticed in the soda loading area they only load one can of Coke Zero per tray, but (I think) 6 cans of Diet Coke. Yet the napkins they hand out are advertising Coke Zero ("Our route map runneth over. Now, so does our beverage cart. Now serving Coke Zero. Real Coca-Cola taste, Zero Calories!"). Is this a marketing push by Coke (i.e. is Coke subsidizing the purchase of this product) or is there just not that much demand for Coke Zero vs. Diet Coke?
This answers a lot of questions. I happen to prefer Coke Zero, but you have to admit, it's not the most popular Coke product.
I would have to believe that this is some sort of marketing agreement between Coke and CO. Coke supplies free Zero???
Almost every time I fly, Coke Zero is available when I ask for it, but now I suppose I am just the only one asking for that one can put on by Chelsea.
One can of Coke Zero, along with Mr. Pibb, and Iced Tea, is typically all we need per side. It's rarely a problem, and when it is, it's not exactly hard to quickly retrieive one from the restock trays.
I first learned that CO had Coke Zero on a IAH-SAN flight back in August 2008, when I saw it advertised on the napkin. The F/A gave me a cup full, and later asked if I wanted the rest of the can, which I gladly accepted. The F/A then asked if I wanted anything else, to which he told me that Coke Zero was the only can loaded onto the aircraft! But I love the idea they are carrying Coke Zero, which I think is the best tasting Coke product.
They don't cater it too heavily. IIRC, it used to be a single can on the RJs and somewhere about 1/tray or cart on mainline. With my +1, we've managed to drain a whole plane of zero ourselves (when we remember to order).
I often forget that they have Coke Zero and unless I see it, to remind me I would probably ask for Diet Coke.

Keba
Coke and Diet coke are most of the product given out, it is the most requested two by far. I was told the 3exact percentages but regular Coke is around 60% and diet around 30 if I recall correctly, I was a bit far away from her when she mentioned this so it may be a little different than this, and it does vary by flight.
I think the coke zero question was missed by both quiz team finalists last night....
Zero
Quote: I think the coke zero question was missed by both quiz team finalists last night....
As was Sprite Zero which is also on-board.

I too noticed that there was only one per tray loaded on the Chelsea tour. I always ask for it and I've never run into a situation where they've run out of it.

When I ask for it, other passengers and flight attendants ask me about it. It's a good product... but I don't think Coke has done a decent enough job of marketing it; not many people don't know what it is, and they don't know how it compares to the Diet Coke offering.
Quote: When I ask for it, other passengers and flight attendants ask me about it. It's a good product... but I don't think Coke has done a decent enough job of marketing it; not many people don't know what it is, and they don't know how it compares to the Diet Coke offering.
Yet on the other hand, it's the most successful Coke brand line extension in many years, IIRC. I see it a LOT more over in Europe too.