Originally Posted by tedhl
not about the original question - but just wondering, what's the best way to request for a status match/challenge ? I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a while ago with my details / latest statement from another program etc, but never heard back...is there another address I should use now because of the merger ? thanks a lot !!
OnePass Elite Status Match Challenge
Valid Mon., Jan. 2, 2012 - Thu., Jan. 15, 2099 (Time Remaining: 31790 days)
Posted Tue., Jan. 4, 2011
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in our Elite Status Match Challenge promotion, offering top-tier flyers of most other airlines a comparable status in the OnePass Elite program. This offer is valid for requests received January 1 – December 31, 2011.
If you meet the criteria to participate in the Elite status match offer, your account will be upgraded for 90-days to Silver, Gold or Platinum Elite status, based on the elite level you hold in your current frequent flyer program.
Delta Air Lines Medallion Levels Silver Gold Platinum/Diamond
Level matched to in OnePass Silver Gold Platinum
To keep Elite status for the balance of the 2011* program year, you will need to complete a specific number of flights operated by Continental, Continental Express, Continental Connections, United, or United Express within the 90 day timeframe. The number of flights you must complete depends on the elite level you are matched to:
OnePass Elite Status Flight Requirements
Silver Fly 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles or 15 Elite Qualifying Segments to retain Silver Elite status
Gold Fly 17,500 Elite Qualifying Miles or 22 Elite Qualifying Segments to retain Gold Elite status
Platinum Fly 35,000 Elite Qualifying Miles or 40 Elite Qualifying Segments to retain Platinum Elite status
*Customers who meet the flight requirement on or after July 1, 2011, will retain their matched Elite status thru Jan. 31, 2013, unless a higher Elite level is earned. Go to continental.com/onepass for information on the Elite program.
Submit your information
* To be considered for OnePass Silver, Gold or Platinum Elite status through this promotion, please send the following information to:
o Email: email@example.com
o Mail: OnePass Service Center
Attn: Elite Status Match
P.O. Box 4757
Houston TX 77210-4365
* Your OnePass account number. If you are not already a member, join today.
* Your name, complete current mailing address and e-mail address
* A copy of your most recent mileage summary or 2011 membership card that clearly identifies your current elite level in your frequent flyer program
Please allow 7-14 business days for processing after receipt of your request.
Confirmation will be sent by e-mail if your request is approved.
Elite status match is only offered for OnePass Silver, Gold or Platinum Elite levels.
* Offer is not valid for members who have participated in our Elite status match program within the last 5 years.
* An Elite membership card will be not issued for the 90-day qualification period. You may enjoy Elite benefits on Continental, Continental Express, Continental Connections, United® or United Express® operated flights, by providing your OnePass number when making reservations or at check -in. During the 90-day period, you will not have access to all reciprocal Elite benefits with Continental’s partner airlines including access to Star Alliance lounges.
* Through this offer, you may only maintain the same Elite status level as your matched status. If you are matched to Silver Elite, you will not be able to earn Gold Elite status thru this offer, even if you will fly more than 17,500 Elite Qualifying Miles in the offer period. Or if you have been matched to Gold Elite, you will not be able to earn Silver Elite status thru this offer, if you only fly 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles.
* Your OnePass Elite status will be returned to general member status, or your earned Elite level, if you are unable to complete the flight requirement within the 90-day period.
* Qualifying travel must be posted to the OnePass account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offer valid for travel completed within 90 days from time of account upgrade. Participation does not guarantee Elite status. Matched status will expire after 90 days, unless that level or a higher level of Elite status is awarded prior to that date. Valid on flights operated by Continental, Continental Express, Continental Connections, United and United Express and not on United or Continental -marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. Flight must be posted to the OnePass account in order to qualify. Travel on Mileage Reward flights does not qualify for this offer. Promotional and/or bonus Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) and Elite Qualifying Points (EQPs) do not count toward this offer. Other restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Continental, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Continental reserves the right to change or terminate the OnePass program at any time without notice. Continental and OnePass are registered service marks. For complete details about the OnePass, program, visit www.continental.com
EARNED 2011 SILVER, GOLD OR PLATINUM ELITE: Customers who earn Silver, Gold or Platinum status through this promotion will be updated in the system within five business days of completion* of required Continental, Continental Express, Continental Connections, United, United Express Elite Qualifying Miles or Elite Qualifying Points to receive Silver, Gold or Platinum Elite benefits for 2011. In order to earn System-wide and Regional Upgrades you must complete 100,000 EQMs or 120 EQPs and 75,000 EQMs or 90 EQPs, respectively. Membership card will arrive within four to six weeks thereafter. Earned 2011 Silver Gold or Platinum benefits are valid through January 31, 2012. For customers who qualify for this promotion on or after July 1, 2011, benefits are valid thru January 31, 2013.
*If qualifying flight includes a United or United Express flight allow 2-3 weeks for status to be updated in the system.