Search

Direct TV price

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2012, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by channa
Frontier comps the TV for their Elites.

The only Elites who have to pay for TV are on CO.
GS/1K and maybe Plat as well should get DTV for free. Gold/Silver should have a discount. But while that might've flown the last few years, this doesn't look to be the year UA/CO will throw stuff our way
Old Jan 8, 2012, 11:53 am

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by joshwex90
GS/1K and maybe Plat as well should get DTV for free. Gold/Silver should have a discount. But while that might've flown the last few years, this doesn't look to be the year UA/CO will throw stuff our way
We're paying LiveTV directly, right? So I wonder how much CO gets from LiveTV per customer? Alternatively, I wonder how much CO has to pay LiveTV for first class passengers?

With PPlus discount, was it Chase paying LiveTV for this? If so, I wonder how much they had to pay?
Old Jan 21, 2012, 3:32 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Missing Chase card Discount

Originally Posted by FoulWeather
Coming from the UA side of the merger I only recently started flying CO metal with DirecTV. Up until my last flight I had recalled seeing the $2 Continental credit card discount advertised as part of that annoyingly endless "buy me" loop after the preview concludes.

On my last flight (Jan 2) however the discount offer was missing. I vaguely recall reading somewhere it was going away at the start of this year. Does anyone know if it still applies? I didn't buy so I can't check my statement.
I too was thinking about taking advantage today of the discount today, however, I didn't see the discount advertised anywhere except online here.
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...s/default.aspx

I did however see a different discount offered for DirecTV when I completed my online check-in. The discount advertised $4.99 DirecTV but you had to pre-pay and register it to your credit card. You could also have bundled the purchase for 10+ purchases. Sadly, I don't remember the link however.

Can anyone provide the link to this discount?

Jiburi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.