Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by theblakefish
Trying to figure out how to install a custom ringtone on my droid x.....and trying....
Loving Teh Droid, like all of the rest of us in Teh Box that haz converted?
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Quick question for teh Box - easiest (cheapest) way to get 3.5 WN credits so I don't have to deal with RR 2.0 is ... ???
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:44 pm

Programs: PWP Direktor of Homeland, CO Plat* 1MM,UA 1K,BD Gold,DL Gold,SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by sdm1130
UDU is . Half the time I get upgraded, things seems to get stuck and the Economy seat map is still shown. I have a seat assignment in a front cabin, the class of service column is blank and I can't see the correct seat map. Do I just have bad luck or do other UA flyers see this often?
Have you logged out and logged back in? .bomb does horrible back-end caching.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by icurhere2
Quick question for teh Box - easiest (cheapest) way to get 3.5 WN credits so I don't have to deal with RR 2.0 is ... ???
Got any orphaned HHonors points? 10K HH -> 1 WN.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
Got any orphaned HHonors points? 10K HH -> 1 WN.
I have 76,000+ HHonors points - if I subtract anything from that balance, I sadly won't be able to book a night anywhere
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have 76,000+ HHonors points - if I subtract anything from that balance, I sadly won't be able to book a night anywhere
SPG stays at 0.5 per, car rentals at 0.5 per, 1 credit per $100 spent via the WN Teleflora partnership....
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Mackieman
Upon receipt and review of the registry list, no one had bought the new kid any diapers.
My prediction — baby will poop all over your gift.

Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by theblakefish
Remembering the 10 members of the Oklahoma State men's basketball team that died in a horrible plane crash 10 years ago this week. It came on the heels of our bonfire collapse when I was at A&M, and it really hit everyone hard.

http://blog.newsok.com/photo/2011/01...member-the-10/
I had forgotten about that crash. I was supposed to make a recruiting trip for one of our clients to OU and OSU that week. The OSU portion of the trip was canceled due to the tragedy.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Wow, the current SPG Amex offer is not overly intriguing, $2500 in spend every month for six months to get the extra 15,000 points? That is well outside of my credit card churn every month.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:08 pm

Programs: Il Postino della PWP, CO, TrueBlue, Priority Club
Breaking Bad is a pretty great show. ^:-:
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fabulous on one of the US carriers..
Originally Posted by Mackieman
Wow, the current SPG Amex offer is not overly intriguing, $2500 in spend every month for six months to get the extra 15,000 points? That is well outside of my credit card churn every month.
Is that the latest? Looks like my CC application will be on submit hold longer. :-:
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
I'm waiting on the HTC Inspire to get my Android love on AT&T!
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:12 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There seem to be a variety of ways to convert

http://www.webflyer.com/programs/mil...program_b=WN01
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:15 pm

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
I did...fought the company until they couldn't stand it any longer and they relented...I can't stand being held back technology-wise....^
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by fozz
Have you logged out and logged back in? .bomb does horrible back-end caching.
I have the same issue. Cleared the cache, restarted the browser, and tried again but still see the Y seat map. It's like it's stuck on the backend because it doesn't even show the cabin I'm in on the itinerary page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.