Wiki Posts
Search

Open Return ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 5:52 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Open Return ticket

I want an award ticket from the US to Bangkok using CO miles. I guess it would be CO or UA to Tokyo then UA to BKK

Can I book an open return? I don't think so, but is it possible to book a return of more than one year out? I don't know when the return ticket will be used but i want as much flexibility as possible. What is the best strategy for this?
Old Jun 2, 2010, 6:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

No, you cannot book an open return. You need to find some inventory somewhere out there and book something. The ticket is only valid for one year from issue so I'm not sure that you can turn it into a longer than one year trip which it sounds like you're trying to do. Otherwise just book as far out as possible and leverage the 21-day no-fee rule to make further changes as necessary.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 8:51 am
Suspended
Original Poster

seems like CO does not offer an open return tickets. Might have to take EVA instead

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.