Does CO have recheck at LAX-TBIT?

Old Apr 29, 2010, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: various
Does CO have recheck at LAX-TBIT?

Am flying BKK-LAX on Thai, and then have an LAX-IAH flight on Continental 3.5 hours later. Separate PNR's, but I've managed to have them linked (sort of). I believe I will be able to have TG interline at the origin and tag the checked bags all the way to my final destination.

It then occurred to me that my expectation to be able to get the bags and clear Customs at TBIT in LAX, and then put them on the baggage recheck belt, is all for nought if there are no provisions for this! I haven't flown this particular combination itinerary before, so don't know what to expect. It's too much luggage for me to schlep over by myself to the CO terminal for check-in.

(In case it matters, per CO's rules, I'm going to be within their fee-free allowable limits for bags.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.