Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Helicopter Sale

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2009, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: OnePass - Platinum, MileagePlus - 1K (Linked)
US Helicopter Sale

Has anyone been able to book the US Helicopter service during the sale? I have been trying to connect it to a trip. I have also tried just booking it separately. Booking it together as a part of an itinerary, the helicopter service ends up costing about $160. Not much of a sale there. If I try booking it separately on continental.com, I get an error message that they operate on certain days.
Calling in to book it doesn't help as they keep trying to get me to talk to tech support. Has it worked for anyone?
Old Aug 25, 2009, 5:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
I booked it successfully during last year's sale without issue.

But if you're having trouble call again until you find someone willing to help. Have the flights and numbers you want and the price you are supposed to pay to spoonfeed the agent.

You'll get there evntually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.