Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Boarding pass redesign? [Destination highlights]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2009, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Looks like the boarding passes got redesigned.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 4:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis President; Marriott Platinum
it has been at least 2 weeks now, they added new card readers at the gate doors like in PHL & LAX however they don't seem to login to those computers so they just end up ripping the seat assignment off of your BP and then writing your seat assignment on whats left, a waste of time & money IMO.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 6:47 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Yeah, it was a few weeks ago... it's being discussed here
Old Jan 22, 2009, 8:13 pm

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by EddieG
it has been at least 2 weeks now, they added new card readers at the gate doors like in PHL & LAX however they don't seem to login to those computers so they just end up ripping the seat assignment off of your BP and then writing your seat assignment on whats left, a waste of time & money IMO.

Just as an FYI, if you do not want to print all of the additional material now cluttering your BP, go to the bottom of the page and there is a tinsy tiny button that says to print only the boarding pass portion of the screen without weather and destination highlights.
Radonc1
Old May 30, 2010, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Lightbulb

Wow -- today, instead of useless destination highlights, my boarding passes displayed with two Sudku puzzles!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.