Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO award calendar quirk

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2009, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
CO award calendar quirk

Has anyone else had the quirky and frustrating hassle of searching for dates for an award seat and the calendar works fine after playing with dates a couple of times then around the 2nd or 3rd change this message comes up...

"Continental or its partners serve these cities but do not publish schedules or fares between them..." ???

Say what? You were just "publishing schedules or fares" a second ago.
But it doesn't hear my complaint and I have to exit out of the whole thing and come back and start all over to get another 2 or 3 dates searched before I'm told once again that I can't get the information I've only just been getting.
(BTY, the cities are BOI/OTP.)
Just curious if this is just a quirk of the site one has to deal with or is there something I'm not seeing here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.