Community
Wiki Posts
Search

upgraded H class. How many miles ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2007, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...
upgraded H class. How many miles ?

I purchased a H fare round trip TLV-EWR-TLV and upgraded the EWR-TLV flight with miles. Also I gave my flying blue card number to get the miles. What will I be credited ? an economy flight mileage, a business flight mileage or nothing ?

thanks
Old Jul 4, 2007, 12:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
You'll get exactly what you would have got if you hadn't upgraded the H fare. 150% EQMs plus whatever elite bonus regular miles you'd normally get.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 2:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

100% RDMs when crediting to CO. Looks to be the same for KLM Flying Blue. No indication from the KLM site on the 100%/150% EQM question. But it should credit as a coach trip as that is what you paid for.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.