Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

FAQ for Continental, OnePass and Life's Greater Mysteries

FAQ for Continental, OnePass and Life's Greater Mysteries

Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:22 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Mileage Credit Posting Question

Last weekend I flew JAX-IAH-GIG-IAH-JAX and all travel was completed Monday morning. The JAX-IAH and IAH-JAX segments have credited to my OP account, but I am not seeing anything yet from the GIG segs. I know that sometimes certain international routes take longer to filter thru, but I was wondering if anyone knows at what point I should start to worry?
Old Dec 23, 2011, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SWU balance?

How do you find & view the SWU balance in your account on Continental.com?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 9:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by drummingcraig
Last weekend I flew JAX-IAH-GIG-IAH-JAX and all travel was completed Monday morning. The JAX-IAH and IAH-JAX segments have credited to my OP account, but I am not seeing anything yet from the GIG segs. I know that sometimes certain international routes take longer to filter thru, but I was wondering if anyone knows at what point I should start to worry?
One week after travel dates is when I'd start prepping to do the retro-credit. You still have the BPs, right??

Originally Posted by cesco.g
How do you find & view the SWU balance in your account on Continental.com?
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US.../account.aspx?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 1:08 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by sbm12
One week after travel dates is when I'd start prepping to do the retro-credit. You still have the BPs, right??
I do not actually. One of them was collected by the GA in GIG and I lost the other. However both flights were upgraded by way of SWU and, the first and 4th segments of the itinerary were credited. So they better be able to put 2 and 2 together and get this straight.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 9:50 am

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
I submitted a complaint online to customer care almost two weeks ago and have gotten no response. Is there a phone number to call or should I just call the onepass service center? I already have a case number. Thanks!
Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:31 am

Programs: UA AS DL Hyatt SPG/Bonvoy HHonors
Originally Posted by TWA Guy
I submitted a complaint online to customer care almost two weeks ago and have gotten no response. Is there a phone number to call or should I just call the onepass service center? I already have a case number. Thanks!
I followed the procedure for scanning BPs and ticket receipt and submitting to [email protected] almost three weeks ago and have not received anything beyond an initial automated response. This was for a missing flight credit.

Is a 3-week delay normal? Is there any kind of elite escalation?
Old Jan 6, 2012, 4:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by seacarl
I followed the procedure for scanning BPs and ticket receipt and submitting to [email protected] almost three weeks ago and have not received anything beyond an initial automated response. This was for a missing flight credit.

Is a 3-week delay normal? Is there any kind of elite escalation?
That's about how long everything seems to be taking on both sides these days. I had a similar delay from UA when sending in for a flight in November.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 2:11 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
is there a place with the detailed rules for each fare class.

I need to see rules for class U and class B. Moreso u right now.
I've googled and alex'd but to no avail.

thanks
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:44 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
is there a place with the detailed rules for each fare class.

I need to see rules for class U and class B. Moreso u right now.
I've googled and alex'd but to no avail.

thanks
there is not one set of fare rules for each fare class. The fare rule is based on the complete fare designation (BUA vs BA0GY for SFO-EWR or BUA vs BA0KY for IAH-EWR). Some fare classes for a particular OD can have half dozen separate fare rules.

If you did not capture your specific fare rules at booking, you can try a dummy booking and see if the same one is still available. Alternatively you can look up the presently available fares at www.farecompare.com and your fare rule may still be posted.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 1:34 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
there is not one set of fare rules for each fare class. The fare rule is based on the complete fare designation (BUA vs BA0GY for SFO-EWR or BUA vs BA0KY for IAH-EWR). Some fare classes for a particular OD can have half dozen separate fare rules.

If you did not capture your specific fare rules at booking, you can try a dummy booking and see if the same one is still available. Alternatively you can look up the presently available fares at www.farecompare.com and your fare rule may still be posted.
thanks, the farecompare helped!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.