Originally Posted by msv
That's a good reason^
I quite agree.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:17 am
xFF

Programs: UA lifetime 1K
Originally Posted by msv
Any other Dutch boxers rooting for the Netherlands with me?^
I would be, except I want the octopus to be right. In an age of professional pundits and media-defined experts, to have a critter even below them in the hierarchy of life forms go 8 for 8 is too much to not root for.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by xFF
I would be, except I want the octopus to be right. In an age of professional pundits and media-defined experts, to have a critter even below them in the hierarchy of life forms go 8 for 8 is too much to not root for.
Octopus versus Attractive young ladies. We need to talk about your priorities.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by carsonheim
okay techno-geeks: I purchased four additional domain names via godaddy and want them to open to my main site, that I built through Intuit websites. I'm totally clueless. any hints?
Only works if intuit supports adding additional aliases/vhosts/host headers, not all support that. Otherwise you will be stuck using a re-director which looks like crap.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by cheepneezy
since it doesn't look like intuit does alias domains, looks like that is the best option as nasty of an option as it is.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:21 am
xFF

Originally Posted by colpuck
Based and sheer amount of skimpily dressed young ladies rooting for the dutch, I think I will too.
Did you read the offer made by that Dutch "actress" if NED wins? Can't discuss it here; can be found on the sports page of HuffPo if you haven't.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:22 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, EZ Pass Plat, Starbucks Gold, Whatever flight is cheapest
Originally Posted by msv
Any other Dutch boxers rooting for the Netherlands with me?^
Since I live in a Dutch area AND I have the Netherlands in teh Box pick'em, I'll be rooting.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by xFF
Did you read the offer made by that Dutch "actress" if NED wins? Can't discuss it here; can be found on the sports page of HuffPo if you haven't.
Oh I am well aware of the open offer.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:28 am
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by xFF
Silly cousins
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:28 am
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cheepneezy
Since I live in a Dutch area AND I have the Netherlands in teh Box pick'em, I'll be rooting.
^^
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:32 am

Programs: PWP Direktor of Homeland, CO Plat* 1MM,UA 1K,BD Gold,DL Gold,SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Phudnik
What time do you get back to PHL today?
I was supposed to get in around 7pm, but I managed to get on the earlier flight so around 5pm. Good thing too, apparently Tstorms are supposed to hit ORD before my original flight was supposed to leave.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:33 am

Programs: PWP Direktor of Homeland, CO Plat* 1MM,UA 1K,BD Gold,DL Gold,SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mnmag
Ah -- so will you catch the WC final?

I will be using a BWB night when I do mu PHL-YVR run in a couple of wks!^
Sadly I think i'm going to miss the final.

I used my BWB night for the first night, but it wasn't an option last night due to the timing of the trains and my flight.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:34 am
xFF

Originally Posted by msv
Silly cousins
Julia Robert's best delivery in Erin Brockovich, when they meet the tight-a$$ed co-counsel (or defense, I don't remember which): "I'm very tired."
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by sbm12
Money talks. Remember: Teh Brick does not love you!

I'm looking at DL bookings as well. Sad, but true. Then again, I am burning vouchers for most of them.
I too am cheating on the *A family. After much complaining, DL, at least domestically, is growing on me. Still not a huge fan of Skypesos or their policies, but it's a decent product and the upgrade rate has been pretty impressive, even as a Gold.

I booked a RDU-SYD run for labor day weekend, that and one transcon will push me into Plat.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by ConciergeMike

If you have any kind of time in YVR, do make sure to hit up Granville Island Brewery. The odds of Teh Box gathering there at some point will go from zero to strong maybe.
I'm already back stateside. I'll check it out when i'm there in three weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.