kudos to pilot

Old Oct 30, 2009, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: continental united starwood hilton marriott
kudos to pilot

was on flt 84 atl to ewr on the 28th, announcment made flt delayed for over an hour, than a call to board at original time. Pilot stated that if we leave gate we may be allowed to leave sooner, if we stay we might be even further delayed. He kept passengers fully informed as to progress/wait time (we left waybefore original delay time) On arr at ewr also delay and we circled, but because piolt kept us fully informed of what was happening it alleviated any misgivings or anxiety
Old Oct 30, 2009, 3:03 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Or concerns about web surfing in the cockpit...
No...
Wait....

Wrong airline.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 3:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Write it in -- not all pilots give frequent enough updates. If he did a good job keeping you updated, send in a comment card.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 7:38 pm

Programs: CO-PLAT, Hyatt Plat
I would recommend writing an email to wecare, telling them about the experiance. So the pilot might get some credit, that is if your willing to do that
Old Oct 30, 2009, 8:31 pm

Programs: Flying Nut
I would concur with others about writing in. In fact, I was on a recent flight and had a FA that had a CO pin with a star on part of it. The pin stood for the fact that the FA got 5 positive letters from customers within one year. Tells you alot about how many good comments they get as this is the first time in 8 years that I have scene this even with all the flying I have done.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: continental united starwood hilton marriott
thanks for advice

it will be my pleasure to write to we care

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.