Wiki Posts
Search

Official Freddie Awards 2009 Invite

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2009, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by boxo
Watching the webcast. Randy's just taken the stage.
Great! I just about done before 7pm in PHX time and 10pm in EST time. So it was so incredible the show on the webcast. Randy is absolutely great job for awards any mileage hotel and the airlines, too. I knows WN is absolutely very worse airlines. So it was great time where I saw lot of those people were there at Freddie Awards in FLL. Hopefully someday in the future if I would have more opportunity to meet with those people and do you know where Freddie Award will be next cities for next year in year of 2010. Randy Petersen is great time to give them out with those people's awards for best the consecutive years any hotel and the airlines, too.

So what about which one is best airlines are already in the first place? Can you anyone to pleased put it out whole information for me to about Freddie Awards. So however, maybe someday in the future where I will meet more FTs meet sometime in the future. I am really appreciated it for his contribution where Randy is meeting more people. So otherwise, let's speculating for mostly best hotel in the finest of the world.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks so much for your incredible generosity, Randy! I had an amazing time. It was a pleasure seeing some old friends, meeting some FT'ers for the first time, and even mingling with some of the industry folks.^
Old Apr 24, 2009, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
Thanks so much for your incredible generosity, Randy! I had an amazing time. It was a pleasure seeing some old friends, meeting some FT'ers for the first time, and even mingling with some of the industry folks.^
I'm glad that you have a wonderful time at Freddie Award by last night. Hope you can come visit us in Arizona sometime in the future. I'm sure Randy will appreciated it for your contribution more FTs meet.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 1:47 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

Thanks to those that attended and it sounds like a good time was had by all.

If you'd like, you can check out some of the pics here:
http://gallery.webflyer.com/index.php?cat=3

some are the winners but others come from the event itself, pre-, during and post.

Again thanks and yes, I know I look like a chimney-sweep from an old Mary Poppins movie!
Old Apr 27, 2009, 3:49 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Thank you, Randy. It was a great event. Very well done and enjoyable. As Ben said, your generosity is incredible.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 8:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP1M, Marriott LTT, DL Gld, UA Slvr, HH Gld
Thank you Randy. Had a great time, met some interesting people, got 20k EQM getting there and a won a golf club! And the only downside is a slight hangover, so all in all it's a winner.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 1:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen

some are the winners but others come from the event itself, pre-, during and post.

Again thanks and yes, I know I look like a chimney-sweep from an old Mary Poppins movie!
Thank you so much for your contribution during Freddie Awards from last week. I'm glad that you came back home from FLL. So hopefully someday in the future it would be great appearance to meet more FTs will be there. I am always to be more responsibilities took care with members onto FlyerTalk. So I'd glad that you are enjoyable at Freddie Awards in FLL. Maybe next time I will try to showing you around where I live at my old house and cemetery. Maybe we can have a nice lunch with you while you will welcome to come here in Arizona. It would be absolutely wonderful time for your trip to FLL. Sorry that I can't see you in FLL for this time. Let me tell you something about South Florida. I knows in Florida has too much bad severe weather, raining and thunderstorm and hurricanes all of the time. That's why we didn't like it in Florida at all.

I remember where we slept in the garage due to hurricane Andrew almost 17 years ago on August 23, 1992. I remember it was extremely winds and raining lot in Broward, Dade County. I remember that I saw lot of home & school is being damaged. It was all over the news. Its absolutely is terrible what happened with those people who not have a home due to hurricane Andrew. I remember we are safe now but, there is no major damage at our house in Hollywood, FL. We have to check my mom's store to made sure it everything is great but, I saw the light pole is falling down on the streets. I realize that I knows some of those others students who does not have home but, it was extremely damaged during Hurricane Andrew in Homestead, FL. So it would be truly sad what happened thoes people is being killed. So however, I won't go back to Florida for a long time. I will missed all of those good friends who work at Delta in FLL.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 6:35 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

So you are the one with the golf club, i was wondering. Congrats. Question from all of us --- how did you get it home?

Originally Posted by ExpAAt05
Thank you Randy. Had a great time, met some interesting people, got 20k EQM getting there and a won a golf club! And the only downside is a slight hangover, so all in all it's a winner.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 6:38 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

If you'd like to just see some rambling thoughts from the House of Miles staff that worked the Freddie Awards, you might enjoy reading their tweets here:
http://twitter.com/freddieawards

(and you might want to follow the page -- not that i know anything, but word on the tree branch is that next year you might get a chance to win a free trip to be at the Freddies and be a part of it -- don't you just hate rumors?)
Old Apr 30, 2009, 6:42 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Yes, there is a resemblance to "Burt the Chimney Sweep." Why no photos of your footwear? Anyway, although I was unable to attend, I have heard from very reliable sources that it was a great event.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 6:58 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

My dear ... since you asked:
http://gallery.webflyer.com/displayi...album=58&pos=5

Originally Posted by obscure2k
Yes, there is a resemblance to "Burt the Chimney Sweep." Why no photos of your footwear? Anyway, although I was unable to attend, I have heard from very reliable sources that it was a great event.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 10:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Beautiful event as usual, Randy. Thank you again for the invite - I'm so appreciative that you keep Flyertalkers a part of the Freddies every year. In addition to being a fun evening, it's great to personally connect with the people who work for our favorite programs. ^
Old Apr 30, 2009, 11:19 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I asked--- you answered- I salute your sartorial splendor: Tux with chimney hat and orange flip flops. ^
Thanks...
O2K
Old May 1, 2009, 12:07 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
I asked--- you answered- I salute your sartorial splendor: Tux with chimney hat and orange flip flops. ^
Thanks...
O2K
I could have loaned Randy (better fitting) formal black slippahs. (Since I was wearing Business Attire real shoes. )

I have heard that people who claim orange as their favorite color are certifiable. Just kidding, but I have heard that.

It was a great event, and I enjoyed every part of it. The 8-hour moveable open bar wasn't too tacky either. Overkill, but very much appreciated.

Thanks again, Randy, for being the super frequent flyer.
Old May 1, 2009, 1:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks...
O2K
What are you telling with Randy Petersen. So you already went down there to FLL, am I correct? So hope you will enjoyable during the trip to FLL. Sorry that I didn't have chance to see you in Florida. So let me introduces you where we live in Florida for 24 years before we moving to Arizona back in late of 2003. Because the weather does not good for us at all. Its has too much hurricanes all of the time. So this is reason why we didn't like it in Florida all of my life. Arizona is best way where we live near with our entire family. I remember what happening to us by 17 years ago due to hurricane Andrew is strike in South Florida where the hurricanes is very extremely dangerous in Homestead, FL. I remember all over the news but, it was too many damaged at home, schools, church and everything is gone. So since we are no longer live in South Florida. I will gonna missed all of those my good friends in Florida. I realize the weather is not good situation for me in South Florida. It was too much bad severe weather, thunderstorm all of the time. I remember where I went to school in St. Augustine for 12 years before I left. That's why I am really missed all of those old friends.

So Arizona is more enjoyable to live with our entire family. That's why we are likes it lots. So however, I will not be aware about the weather in Arizona but, it was absolutely is amazing where I meeting more new friends and etc. So hopefully it would be great place to live there for a long time. So maybe sometime end of 2009 if we can go to Flagstaff to playing the snow and I will able a great time during the winter in end of 2009/10. Maybe next time I'll show you around where we live at my old house and school, and etc. So it would be great opportunity to meet you for first time.

Last edited by Cholula; May 1, 2009 at 7:15 am Reason: Removed personal information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.