Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2015, 6:05 pm

Programs: United 1K,CX GOLD,SPG GOLD, Club Carlson GOLD, Accor PLAT, Amex PLAT
Tomorrow is my 10 years anniversary since I join FlyerTalk

Congratulations!
Old Nov 20, 2015, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Congrats, Scotty! I'm glad to hear work is going well for you, too.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 8:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Happy 10th FT anniversary, Scotty! Here's to 10 more. ^
Old Nov 20, 2015, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Still got a long time to go for my 10 years but congratulations to you!
Old Nov 21, 2015, 2:36 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Congrats N830MH and thanks for your many contributions.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 7:52 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Bumping this dormant thread because I just reached my ten year anniversary and I've been thinking about the impact FT has had on my life. Not only has it been a great source of information but I've met so many interesting people at the various DOs I've attended, who have enriched my life in so many ways.

I first stumbled on FT, as many of us do, when researching a travel-related issue. At that time, I had no idea that I'd still be here ten years later, reading and posting and making new friends. I can't imagine what the past ten years would have been like without it.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 9:45 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by ShopAround
Bumping this dormant thread because I just reached my ten year anniversary and I've been thinking about the impact FT has had on my life. Not only has it been a great source of information but I've met so many interesting people at the various DOs I've attended, who have enriched my life in so many ways.

I first stumbled on FT, as many of us do, when researching a travel-related issue. At that time, I had no idea that I'd still be here ten years later, reading and posting and making new friends. I can't imagine what the past ten years would have been like without it.
...and I have photographs of you having your life enriched as a result of FlyerTalk.

Oops — I do not believe I was supposed to say that. I had better hide those photographs...

...but you are one of the many interesting people I have met through FlyerTalk, ShopAround. Congratulations on your tenth anniversary as a member; and may our paths cross again soon.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 3:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
And a big welcome to our newest Ten Year member!
Old Jun 11, 2016, 7:52 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Happy anniversary, ShopAround! Welcome to the club.
Old Jun 11, 2016, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC

Congratulations. I am just under 2 years off myself but totally echo the sentiments and thoughts expressed in your post.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 2:06 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
20 years of this board will be on May 5, 2018

read Randy's post here about the start of this board

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/only-...talk-bb-2.html
Old Jun 18, 2016, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club

Welcome to the old-timers club.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.