Reload this Page >

8000 post club [merged threads]

8000 post club [merged threads]

Old Apr 19, 2006, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
I'm not even close
Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
The other members of the club seem to be quivering with anticipation too! Well, in a few weeks we'll have each other.
Just think, one more thing we have in common. ^

Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by tazi
I'm not even close
That's ok, you will be with ILuvParis and myself in August. If you pad a lot of post until then we can make an 8K Post Member trifecta!
Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ooohhhhhhhhh, gettting closer. Only 4 more posts to go.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hear 8,000 coming around the corner. It is very close now! ^
Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation

Originally Posted by RobotDoctor
I hear 8,000 coming around the corner. It is very close now! ^
YAHOOOOOOOOO! This is my 8,000th official post on FT. Thanks to all who made this possible. ^

<of course this post count does not include the 740+ posts I lost from the Omni Who's posting next game ...... but that is old news. >
Old Apr 19, 2006, 6:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
YAHOOOOOOOOO! This is my 8,000th official post on FT. Thanks to all who made this possible. ^

<of course this post count does not include the 740+ posts I lost from the Omni Who's posting next game ...... but that is old news. >
Woo hoo! Congratulations, fellow partner in pain! ^ ^ ^
Old Apr 19, 2006, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Congrats on making the 8,000th post to all the above! Now, only 90 days until 9,000 I presume?
Old Apr 19, 2006, 7:46 pm
formerly known as CARTflagman

Tell me how your last five posts on this thread contributed to FlyerTalk in any way.

CF
Old Apr 19, 2006, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by CART_Flagman
Tell me how your last five posts on this thread contributed to FlyerTalk in any way.

CF
Wow, thanks for editing your original post. I saw it in my email and almost reacted inappropriately.

At any rate, he had a little fun. So what?
Old Apr 20, 2006, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CART_Flagman

CF
Um, thanks for such a warm post? (not) It appears that you edited your original post. If you objected so much, why did you not have the decency to send me a PM instead of hiding behind an edited post.

I suppose that some here on FT may take my last few posts here with the intent of humor. Not everything here on FT has to be directly related to travel topics. Let me see, this is a community forum that is for the purpose of community. My posts were for the purpose of stimulating humor with people I regularly communicate with and NONE of those members are objecting.

If my post is not pleasing to you, please ignore them and do not post to them. I believe I have made several thousands of posts that made a contribution to travel related topics. So forgive me if I take a few posts for self indulgence (or self mocking) in this, or other, thread(s). As an esteemed member from SoCal says (to paraphrase), Ignore topics/posts that don't spark an interest to you.
Old May 4, 2006, 1:49 pm

Ta da!

I made it and my (well, at least immediate 3) previous posts were "contributory" in nature!
Old May 4, 2006, 4:49 pm

Programs: AA GLD, soon-to-be PLT in 2 weeks!
Congrats to the 8000 post club!

Can't wait until I move up in the "exclusive clubs".
Old May 4, 2006, 5:04 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
congrats ILP ^
Old Jul 10, 2006, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
My 8000th post! I would have been here faster if I didnt take a trip for 21 days and couldnt post!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.