Reload this Page >

Hire a Flyertalker

Hire a Flyertalker

Old Nov 19, 2014, 12:40 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by gsch
Hey all,

We're preparing the development of an OBT. For this project, I'm looking for a web backend developer with extensive knowledge of Galileo/Worldspan. Anyone around?

Thanks
We've merged this into the proper FlyerTalk thread for better outreach.

With the various locations in your handle box, perhaps you could include location(s) etc.

JDiver
Senior Moderator
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:35 am

Hello,my name is Ariel
Im writing in order to ask for help or counseling from the fellow members, Im a somewhat older poster here, but lost my password.
Im finishing next month a masters degree in International business,im fluent in 3 languages and speak 2 more, I have a BA in Latin American and Spanish studies with minor in East Asian Studies and Political science,im experienced in my field of work (international business) in 2 different countries and Im a dual Argentinian-Israeli citizen, Im interested in finding a job that involves also traveling in Europe (specially uk and Ireland),Canada or the US, in that order or preference ,can somebody here help me, with counseling or any other way you can think it? It can be here or by private message.
Ill appreciates it.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 4:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Originally Posted by Ariel Chameides
Hello,my name is Ariel
Im writing in order to ask for help or counseling from the fellow members, Im a somewhat older poster here, but lost my password.
Im finishing next month a masters degree in International business,im fluent in 3 languages and speak 2 more, I have a BA in Latin American and Spanish studies with minor in East Asian Studies and Political science,im experienced in my field of work (international business) in 2 different countries and Im a dual Argentinian-Israeli citizen, Im interested in finding a job that involves also traveling in Europe (specially uk and Ireland),Canada or the US, in that order or preference ,can somebody here help me, with counseling or any other way you can think it? It can be here or by private message.
Ill appreciates it.
What country do you currently live in & what area of business?
Old Nov 25, 2014, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by SeriouslyLost
What country do you currently live in & what area of business?
Sorry for the delay in giving you an answer
My degree is in general business,not something special
But my experience is in real estate,in my family business and in Israel in the diamond industry,in the shipping industry,security industry and a newspaper,thejerusalem post,so varied experience.
I live inArgentina,and lived in Israel in the past,my experience is in both of those countries,but Im willing to relocate,Im single,and have no children,so I have nothing keeping me here,once,Ifinish my degree.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:48 am

Programs: Enough

Last edited by durberville; Mar 11, 2015 at 9:52 am
Old Nov 25, 2014, 2:14 pm

Can I post some of my resume here?
Old Nov 25, 2014, 2:22 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I see no harm as long as for your own protection, you do not include personal details or sensitive information...
Old Nov 25, 2014, 2:22 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Go ahead but I wouldn't post anything too personal like addresses or e-mails or phone numbers. Google indexes this forum and all such forums on FT and everything posted becomes open to the world. Don't post anything that you wouldn't post on the front page of the NY Times.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Old Nov 25, 2014, 2:31 pm

Thank you for your kind answers
Here is part of my resume.

Academic Education

Masters Degree in International Commerce, Salvador University,
Buenos Aires, Argentina, ongoing, due to December 2014.

BA in Latin American and Spanish Studies,minor in East Asian Studies and Political Science, Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Jerusalem, Israel

Work Experience

Segon, Argentina, International Business analyst

Diamonds-USA ,Head of International Commerce/Trade .

Zim Logistics,Israel, Trade Analyst.

Zim Logistics,Israel, Trade Assistant.

Private Investor, Buenos Aires Stock market[

Jerusalem Post Newspaper, member of the International sector of the newspaper.

Languages

Spanish Mother Tongue Hebrew Advanced
English Advanced Portuguese Basic
French Basic
Old Dec 4, 2014, 1:39 pm

If anyone is looking for a senior level Field Engineer or Program Manager, please let me know. I just found out yesterday that I will be made redundant on 2/1/2015, due to a merger.

I have 15 years of experience in fleet tracking/management, workforce optimization, and field/sales engineering. I currently direct a Field Engineering group for a vehicle telematics provider, but my entire group is being cut, as our functions will be fully outsourced.

I have managed multi-million dollar software and hardware implementations all over the globe, mainly for telcos and oilfield service organizations.

I am DC-based, but have been working as a remote employee for more than a decade with 50-75% travel, both domestically and internationally. I am open to relocation.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 1:45 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
Looking for Software Engineers for our Digital Media Department at Disney ABC Television Group. Please send me a PM if interested, and I can give more detail about the team and environment. Must be able to work in our Burbank location.
Thank you.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 2:01 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Brendog do you have a linkedin profile that you can post the link to? I know of a couple of positions that are currently open for an experienced SE.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by ldsant
Brendog do you have a linkedin profile that you can post the link to? I know of a couple of positions that are currently open for an experienced SE.
Thanks

Sent you a PM...
Old Dec 9, 2014, 6:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I'm back on the job market. I'm looking for a job in marketing, preferably working with engineering firms. However, I am open to changing career paths as well.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 4:04 pm

Programs: 1K
If anyone is looking for a Project or Program Manager, please reach out. I have a BS/Electrical Engineering and ~6 years of experience managing large software development/implementation projects globally (primarily O&G). I have my PMP credential and am open to working in a variety of industries.

I am San Antonio based, but am able to travel (I'm accustomed to 50-80%).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.