Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Who we all are

Who we all are

Old Nov 2, 2014, 5:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Hi all love this Forum

Hi all love this site and visit at least daily. In fact booked a great deal from advice on this Forum - "RTW for about $950; Alitalia Europe/asia combo deal" for February 2015.

I work in travel industry in Perth, Western Australia as Wholesale Product Manager and try to travel regularly - holidays.

Regards
Stacy
Old Nov 4, 2014, 4:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Hello, Flyertalkers! It's me, islandcub (I dropped my old email account over a decade ago, and admin wouldn't let me into my old FT account.) Does anybody even remember me?
Old Nov 4, 2014, 5:05 pm

Software engineer, long-time-lurker, and avid traveler
Old Nov 14, 2014, 3:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Plat, UA Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, CC Gold
Hi, used to be lurker (if that's what you call roaming around aimlessly scratching my head at everything I read), but joined earlier this year. 29 YO, tax management consultant, i.e. process improvement for corporations related to tax processes. Love to travel and about to quit to travel for a year and burn all the points I have amassed from traveling for work. Going to be doing a lot of digging in these forums to see where I should go and what points I should use to get there :-)
Old Nov 17, 2014, 5:13 am

Programs: BAEC, SPG
I have been reading through the posts quietly for over a couple of months now and decided to finally register today. So much valuable information is being shared here and I hope I will be able to contribute soon.

At the moment I am looking to move towards the BA Executive Club Silver membership before March next year. Thanks to FT this is really very easy to achieve. Next goal is to collect at least 150k Avios points so I can redeem a long-haul flight (Asia) in either business or first.
Old Nov 17, 2014, 7:35 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Big welcome to all who have recently signed up^
Old Nov 25, 2014, 6:02 am

Programs: QF
Kinda belated...

I'm a 23yo Junior Medical Officer from Sydney Australia who's been leisure travelling all my life. I've been to all 7 continents so far, stopped counting flights at 200 and I love to explore new places. Aside from travel, my interests include photography and sports cars. Lurked FlyerTalk for years and finally made and account this year to contribute.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 10:03 am

First post

Just joined today ... glad to be here, a lot of helpful information

Jill
Old Dec 24, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by jillbiv
Just joined today ... glad to be here, a lot of helpful information

Jill
Welcome!

-J.
Old Dec 25, 2014, 8:09 pm

Just joined this wonderful forum today. I've been lurking every now and then for the past few months but still don't understand much about the mileage game even though I've traveled a bit. But have been more and more interested in flying lately and taking advantage of airline programs. I'm Ray
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA, UA
Cupcake shop owner in Chicago who joined today. I've been trying to figure out fuel dumping and figured I better make some friends

I have cupcakes to trade...
Old Jan 7, 2015, 11:29 pm

Programs: Aadvantage/Dividend, RapidRewards, Hilton Gold, SPG, Hyatt
Hello

I joined a while back but due to time constraints I still don't know more than a tiny fraction of the all of the wonderful resources on this site. I have been traveling more, though, and hope to contribute something useful at some point. I was amazed that my brother, a former pilot who travels frequently did not know about this forum. I told him to get over here pronto! I am a college professor, love nature and hiking.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 7:53 pm

travelgirl29 - yum!

*waves*

I've been lurking on here for the past few months, and decided to finally start posting.

I've been a leisure traveller my whole life, since I grew up with parents who love to travel. I'm a novelist, so my travel is kinda-sorta "work" in that it's almost always a bit of research.

I live in Australia and only stumbled on the FFP game two years back.

Last edited by miss_tree; Jan 8, 2015 at 9:17 pm
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:15 am

Who are we

Long time adventurer/learner.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:24 am

Programs: BA Blue, AA Plat, VS Silver, UA
Hey guys,

I have been reading for a while and just signed up for an account. Just wanted to say HI to the community

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.