3000 post club! [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3000 post club! [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2003, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Canarsie:
Now that I have invested a few minutes in typing and submitting this post, I will have to now search for fbgdavidson’s My 4,000th post thread...
</font>
Not for a while yet, I am cooling down on the posting, that last 1000 was a bit of a challenge to see how quickly I could do it I have a degree to get on with now, unless there is one on FT posting ....in which case I may well get a honorary doctorate
Old Oct 18, 2003, 8:46 am

Programs: Concorde Mach 2 -UAMM- First to Fly A380/B787/B747-8i/FlyingHonu
Congratulations, mon ami!!!
Old Oct 19, 2003, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Canarsie:
Wow — if what RobotDoctor (who is instigating trouble here!) posted is correct, then the repercussions of the </font>
I was just, in GOOD HUMOR, teasing fbgdavidson for all the posts. He has stumped several of my guesses on the Looks whos posting on Omni Next thread that I thought a teasing was necessary.

[This message has been edited by RobotDoctor (edited 10-19-2003).]
Old Oct 19, 2003, 5:28 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RobotDoctor:
I was just, in GOOD HUMOR, teasing fbgdavidson for all the posts. He has stumped several of my guesses on the Looks whos posting on Omni Next thread that I thought a teasing was necessary. </font>
Of course it was in good humor — just like my response was to you, RobotDoctor!

---------------------

Why am I in the mood for ice cream all of a sudden?...
Old Oct 22, 2003, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Old Dec 11, 2003, 11:54 am
Suspended

Programs: I do this for a living.
3000 Post Club

&lt;-------------- Has a new member.

------------------
Spread the word about FlyerTalk's new Disability Travel section
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:41 pm

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Great Otto, although I still have some work to do to reach this milestone! How about your new SUV ? What will it be. Post here or in Omni, please, as I am really curious!
Old Dec 11, 2003, 2:45 pm
Suspended

With the untimely demise of OMNI's "Guess the next FlyerTalker to post" thread, the increase in my post count has dropped considerably!

And as for SUVs, still looking!
Old Dec 11, 2003, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Otto, is your "From" line for real or just a joke?

Kathy
Old Dec 11, 2003, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I'm not padding my post count or anything like that!

Kathy
Old Dec 12, 2003, 7:36 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by KathyWdrf:
Otto, is your "From" line for real or just a joke?

Kathy
</font>
Oh, Flyertalker Cholula offered me the position, but a free lifetime supply of his hot sauce was not enough salary to pry me away from my present life of leisurely underemployment. So technically I should call myself a "Cholula consultant."

------------------
Spread the word about FlyerTalk's new Disability Travel section
Old Dec 12, 2003, 9:23 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
A good job (sounds and tastes good) you have!

Enjoy the flavour!
Old Dec 15, 2003, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am getting closer. I, too, miss the OMNI's "Guess the next FlyerTalker to post" thread since many posts went to this thread. I should make 3K sometime this month.
Old Dec 23, 2003, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is my 3000th post. It is hard to believe that it has taken me little over one year to do so. Thanks to all FT members for allowing me to engage with them. I appreciate the interaction and have learned many things. Thanks to all and have a great Holiday season.

Best regards,

RD
Old Dec 23, 2003, 3:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Congrats!

------------------
Sharon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.