NO, I'm not quitting Flyertalk just to settle that question!
But I will gone from Monday, December 11 thru Sunday, December 18th to have some wonderful Swiss adventures with my buddy and brother Wanderlust and see my dear friends RUdi and Gisela!
SO I'm asking the bestest ACTING COMMANDER CATCOP BROTHER NEWSELF! To stop arguing basketball with essxjay and wear my badge proudly while I am off having fun in Switzerland.
Essxjay since your favorite sports buddy will be on the road December 17 and 18, could you and/or Geo1004 are free that weekend could you watch the boards. If not, Punki dear could you wear the badge with your tiara?
SO I hope when Wanderlust and I return that all the wars are over, the masks are pulled off and we can have some relative peace going into the holiday season.
Have a great week folks and see you all soon!
[This message has been edited by Catman (edited 12-10-2000).]
PremEx: the window to Catman's sleeping room will stay open for 'Tripper' the cat ... and as you know, the stable with the sheep is right outside too.
Catman and Wanderlust: my email-server 'uitikon' doesn't work again since Saturday. Please use my alternate yahoo address while the server problem lasts: RUDI_MARTEL@yahoo.com and: welcome to 'my' Confoederatio Helvetica (see you at Zurich airport, terminal B, arrival area, after costums tomorrow Tuesday!
[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 12-11-2000).]
so far Catman 'consumed' (on his arrival day) ONLY:
* one Spruengli chocolate 'truffe du jour' (at ZRH airport - my welcome gift)
* a first 'Side-car' (Kronenhalle Bar, Zurich)
* 2 Pilsner Urquell (Kronenhalle Restaurant, Zurich)
* a mixed salad
* an original St.Galler Bratwurst (butcher: Schmid, St. Jakobstrasse, St.Gallen) and swiss Roesti = potatoe cake (Kronenhalle Retaurant, Zurich)
* the (world famous) Kronenhalle chocolate Mousse
* Champagne (Martel, Uitikon)
* a second side-car at the Hotel Victoria Jungfrau Bar in Interlaken
* 1-2 glasses of Fendant (a swiss white wine) at the Restaurant Bernerhof in Wengen
* a Cheese Fondue (Bernerhof Wengen)
* some bread crumbs (for the Fondue) dunked in a glass full of a swiss cherry-spirit (Bernhof Wengen)
* a Feldschlösschen Beer (Bar of the Hotel Regina, Wengen)
and he still made it, on his own feet, to our Chalet in Wengen (5 minutes after arrival I heard him earning his double miles ...).
[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 12-13-2000).]