Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Travel Using Mobile Messaging

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2015, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EP 2.1MM; Bonvoy LT-Plat; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond

Firstly, a big thanks to the flyer talk community. A decade ago when I first started as a strategy consultant, I heavily leveraged flyertalk to optimize my travel needs. Since then, I've always promoted FT to new road warriors and avid travel seekers.

Fast forward to today, I'm am now part of an amazing silicon valley based start-up looking to reinvent travel booking. At least for me, dealing with online check out flows and call centers are the least favorite part of traveling.

With mezi (mezi.com), you can book end-to-end travel and more using our secure messaging app that's powered by humans and AI. With our familiar messaging interface, we delight users by saving them time. So sit back, relax and let us do the heavy lifting.

To give back to the flyertalk community, here's a link to save $15 off your first transaction, download us via Apple App Store through our campaign link: http://i.mezi.io/btravel

We're a new start up launched by veteran leaders in Silicon Valley. I hope you can all enjoy the service and leave feedback as part of this thread.

Cheers!
Old Nov 27, 2015, 1:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

How does it avoid the app flow if I have to download an app to use it anyways?
Old Nov 27, 2015, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

@sbm12 - great question. Yes there's a need to download an app.

All you need to do is download once and use our messaging interface to book travel. The key is no more form fills and fumbling around multiple sites and apps. The booking and check out process is conversational. Tell us what you want via normal conversation and we'll do the rest. Our technology allows you to book/update/cancel travel itineraries. We even handle your mileage accounts and check in flights for you.

Yes we're early stage and still adding features. But if you want to experience next generation online commerce, pls give us a shot. We have decent traction with our user base who are already delighted.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite

Hey! Figured I'd give it a shot - used the link but the $15 credit isn't showing!
Old Nov 28, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Please mention that you entered via flyer talk. You will be credited.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.