Reload this Page >

LEX Horse & Bourbon DO VIII, April 8-10 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LEX Horse & Bourbon DO VIII, April 8-10 2016

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2016, 3:05 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Thanks to all (but especially tmb) for a great time! I plan to be back in October...
Old Apr 10, 2016, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Everybody has headed out, either by car or from LEX. Thanks for coming; I had fun even if it was a bit chilly.

Weekends for Oct that could work for me for the LEX H&B DO IX include the following Saturdays:

10/8
10/15
10/22

Please weigh in with your preference if any. Looking forward to seeing folks again or making new friends.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
toomanybooks, Many thanks for organizing such a fantastic weekend! It was a pleasure to meet so many new folks and I look forward to hopefully returning in October.

-FlyerBeek
Old Apr 10, 2016, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
toomanybooks, Many thanks for organizing such a fantastic weekend! It was a pleasure to meet so many new folks...
+1. Fully agree. Also the weather held up decently for us, despite the chill. No sooner than I got back to CVG is started raining.

Great weekend!
Old Apr 10, 2016, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Maybe those of you NYC bound for WineDo can bring some of the spoils of your weekend.

I'm going to try and make this event next April with a pal of mine that would like to explore the trail.

dh
Old Apr 11, 2016, 7:17 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
big thanks to toomanybooks for planning and make sure to pass on our group's thanks to your parents for being such awesome hosts!
Old Apr 11, 2016, 8:30 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Glad you guys had fun. Too bad I missed it. Next time for sure!
Old Apr 12, 2016, 7:41 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Everybody has headed out, either by car or from LEX. Thanks for coming; I had fun even if it was a bit chilly.

Weekends for Oct that could work for me for the LEX H&B DO IX include the following Saturdays:

10/8
10/15
10/22

Please weigh in with your preference if any. Looking forward to seeing folks again or making new friends.
Back before the Avios 4500-->7500 devaluation, I booked flights to CVG for the weekend of 10/22, so I hope that is the weekend chosen. I have other plans for the weekends of 10/8 and 10/15.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:15 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 25K, UA Silver
At the moment, I am free for all three weekends in October, although that may change given how far it is in the future. Also, I think the Chicago Seminar is being held in October, so not sure if that will have any impact on anyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.