Wiki Posts
Search

LAX meetup evening of Dec 12?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2015, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by Cloudship
I will be in LA, but I do have plans for that evening. How late are you planing on being there?

Two of us leave LAX at midnight, so the latest would be about 10:30-11. Whether it will be earlier than that would depend on conversation and other's wishes
Old Dec 9, 2015, 10:05 am

Programs: Delta
I expect to be over at In-N-Out by by 8 and will probably head back to the airport around 930 or so, so I can charge up my phone in the AA lounge before I get back on the plane to head back east.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 11:46 am

Programs: Independent
Put me down for a maybe then. I will have to play it by ear. Or watch, as the case may be.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Gold, UAL Premier, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Just to note to everyone, as a regular Parking Spot customer, that they are really cracking down on folks taking free rides to/from In and Out
Old Dec 9, 2015, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP 6+ MM, AC, DL (MM) & LT SC; All Airlines 10+MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by TimMeineke
Just to note to everyone, as a regular Parking Spot customer, that they are really cracking down on folks taking free rides to/from In and Out
An alternate solution is to take the free shuttle bus to the "C" parking lot and walk about 10 minutes from there. It beats walking from the LAX terminal buildings.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

I'm sitting in ORD waiting for my delegated flight to LAX. As long as it's not delayed any more I'll still be able to make it though. I'll be wearing a polo-shirt, and I'll make sure my FlyerTalk tag is visible on my bag.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP 6+ MM, AC, DL (MM) & LT SC; All Airlines 10+MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by dinoscool3
I'm sitting in ORD waiting for my delegated flight to LAX. As long as it's not delayed any more I'll still be able to make it though. I'll be wearing a polo-shirt, and I'll make sure my FlyerTalk tag is visible on my bag.
My flight AA1358 from ORD to LAX yesterday was delayed by over an hour getting me into LA after 7:30 PM. Hope your flight is not delayed. I'll try to show up by 8:00 PM or even earlier if possible.

I can drop some of you off at the terminal after In-N-Out.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 8:22 pm

I am here now. Bus to parking lot c worked great

I will save us seat outside. Big guy grey hoodie black backpack.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by GA400
I will save us seat outside. Big guy grey hoodie black backpack.

I'm here, tall dude in a green jacket and glasses standing outside looking at his phone
Old Dec 12, 2015, 9:22 pm

Dinoscool, row2aisle and i are here now

Great plane watching but a bit chilly out here!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 11:42 am

It was great meeting you all, thanks for coming out! And a big thanks to ROW2Aisle for the ride to the terminal!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GA400
It was great meeting you all, thanks for coming out! And a big thanks to ROW2Aisle for the ride to the terminal!

Yes, was a very enjoyable talk, and a good break from MRing. And yes, thank you ROW2Aisle for the ride!
Old Dec 14, 2015, 3:22 pm

Programs: Independent
Sorry I didn't make it. Didn't count on there being that much traffic on a Saturday night!

Yeah, it is warmer her in NYC than it was in LA Sat night!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.