Goldie (miffSC) (2)
Tobi (vivz)
Josie (vivz)
Percie (vivz)
TJ (tfly212)
Print Wikipost

2015 FT Santa Paws Exchange

Old Jan 10, 2016, 12:46 am

I'm trying to determine whether Hershey got his gift from Charlie?
Old Jan 10, 2016, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by jennj99738
I'm trying to determine whether Hershey got his gift from Charlie?
Hershey did get her gift, but this princess is Not Cooperative when it comes to photos. The cat sitter gave her a couple things from the box on Christmas and she's received the rest gradually since we got back. A few times I've seen her playing with a clear yellow thing that rolls but isn't round but by the time I've retrieved a camera, Little Miss Non-Cooperative is sitting there all smug and she's hidden the toy again - I've only seen it for brief moments. However, I hear her batting it again when I'm trying to sleep (see "Non Cooperative" remark above )

I was able to get a picture of her with a couple of the toys before the mouse met an unhappy fate. She had a great deal of fun removing its tail and ears.

Sorry about the delay in posting.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Hershey did get her gift, but this princess is Not Cooperative when it comes to photos. The cat sitter gave her a couple things from the box on Christmas and she's received the rest gradually since we got back. A few times I've seen her playing with a clear yellow thing that rolls but isn't round but by the time I've retrieved a camera, Little Miss Non-Cooperative is sitting there all smug and she's hidden the toy again - I've only seen it for brief moments. However, I hear her batting it again when I'm trying to sleep (see "Non Cooperative" remark above )

I was able to get a picture of her with a couple of the toys before the mouse met an unhappy fate. She had a great deal of fun removing its tail and ears.

Sorry about the delay in posting.
Oh, good. She's beautiful. I'm glad she's enjoying the toys. I will let Charlie know.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by jennj99738
Oh, good. She's beautiful. I'm glad she's enjoying the toys. I will let Charlie know.
Please thank Charlie for his excellent taste in rolly things. I'm not sure what it is, but every night when I'm trying to sleep she has great fun with it.
Old Jan 22, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by pbjag
When a package arrived that jingled when I picked it up, I had a hunch that it was for Marino - and indeed it was! Chockful of new toys from Percie (vivz), with a great picture and note from Percie to Marino.

I'm tucking this under the tree for Friday and will post pictures later in the week, but I know he will love these!
No excuses, but this is the first chance I've had to upload the picture of Marino looking over the wonderful array of toys sent by Percie (vivz). He was so funny-when I got home from Midnight Mass and put his packages under the tree, he wanted to start opening them immediately and was playing with those jungle balls all night. Thanks for the very generous array of toys, Percie!

Old Jan 22, 2016, 4:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by pbjag
No excuses, but this is the first chance I've had to upload the picture of Marino looking over the wonderful array of toys sent by Percie (vivz). He was so funny-when I got home from Midnight Mass and put his packages under the tree, he wanted to start opening them immediately and was playing with those jungle balls all night. Thanks for the very generous array of toys, Percie!

So cute!
Old Jan 23, 2016, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Empress Cobaka would like to thank her Santa that arranged for us to receive 3+ feet of snow this weekend. She's thrilled.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

One of Geno's presents was this red bear toy with a rope handle. As soon as Geno opened his present, Schultz stole the toy. He shredded the rope in a day or two, and has slowly been chewing at the eyes and such. Of all of the toys he has, it is the one that he always has to have in his little hide out. Tonight, this is how he was sleeping... Yes, his head is buried in the toy.
Attached Images  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.