Percie (vivz)
TJ (tfly212)
Print Wikipost

2015 FT Santa Paws Exchange

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2015, 6:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Hershey was delighted when the UPS truck brought a box just for her. However she's less than delighted that she has to wait until Christmas to open it. Pix to follow.
Those poor cats!
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: Skymiles Plat/1MM, United Prem, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
Thank you for my toys, Josie!

Beanie received an awesome box of toys today from Josie (who even included an adorable photo so we could see who her Santa is!) Vivz, thank you so much - Bean loves to bat balls of all kinds around, so she now has a huge supply.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Schultz received his present in the mail yesterday! He received a treat ball, a giant bone, two bags of treats, and a Nylabone. Thank you, Santa Paws!!! He was very excited to open the presents!
Old Dec 21, 2015, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by kipper
Those poor cats!
Waiting to open her present doesn't make her a poor cat. Discovering from 8 states away that the key you gave the cat sitter doesn't work, however...

Fortunately there was a basement window unlocked, and the cat sitter has a very petite girlfriend.

The kitties will get gifts on Christmas day, just the humans.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Waiting to open her present doesn't make her a poor cat. Discovering from 8 states away that the key you gave the cat sitter doesn't work, however...

Fortunately there was a basement window unlocked, and the cat sitter has a very petite girlfriend.

The kitties will get gifts on Christmas day, just the humans.
While I'm not "that" close to you, perhaps in the future, a key a few hours away is a better option than a key 8 states away?
Old Dec 22, 2015, 7:38 am
Commander Catcop

2015 FT Santa Paws Exchange

or have a local hold an emergency key. did Cat sitter test key before you went away?

I'm a professional. this only happened to me once because woman was rushing for her date and insisted the key worked. it didn't. (plus she forgot to pay me!)
Old Dec 22, 2015, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Catman
or have a local hold an emergency key. did Cat sitter test key before you went away?

I'm a professional. this only happened to me once because woman was rushing for her date and insisted the key worked. it didn't. (plus she forgot to pay me!)
One of my neighbors used to have a key. But just 3 weeks ago I had to have the lock changed after my key disappeared in strange circumstances. That day I tested all the new keys, so I didn't test it again before handing it to the cat sitter. My bad.

If the basement window hadn't been unlocked, I was going to call the locksmith in the morning as they keep records on all the locks they install and could have made a new key. Don't worry, the cats weren't going to starve.

Kipper, I think it took me less time to get to Florida than my last drive to York County took.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 10:56 am

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Schultz received his present in the mail yesterday! He received a treat ball, a giant bone, two bags of treats, and a Nylabone. Thank you, Santa Paws!!! He was very excited to open the presents!
Did he receive a bandana too???
Old Dec 22, 2015, 1:02 pm
Commander Catcop

Winnie has received a beautifully wrapped package. He's mad though I told him he has to wait till Christmas Eve night to open.

With Santa Paws, my gifts and gifts from my Cat sitting clients these two are getting a sleigh load of goodies! Well they deserve it.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

One of my neighbors used to have a key. But just 3 weeks ago I had to have the lock changed after my key disappeared in strange circumstances. That day I tested all the new keys, so I didn't test it again before handing it to the cat sitter. My bad.

If the basement window hadn't been unlocked, I was going to call the locksmith in the morning as they keep records on all the locks they install and could have made a new key. Don't worry, the cats weren't going to starve.

Kipper, I think it took me less time to get to Florida than my last drive to York County took.
LOL!
Originally Posted by miffSC
Did he receive a bandana too???
He did, and I neglected to mention it. It says, "Lucky Dog," which he definitely is!

Today, Geno's presents arrived. Geno received 2 bags of treats, and a bowl filled with toys. He's already filed a grievance, as first, his mean Mommy made him share a treat with his sister, then his brother stole one of his toys, and has already started shredding the rope on it! Thank you, Santa!
Old Dec 22, 2015, 11:48 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
LOL!

He did, and I neglected to mention it. It says, "Lucky Dog," which he definitely is!
Just needed to check lol You know I am prone to mixing up packages! Figured if he were with you at this stage of his life, he definitely is a Lucky Dog!
Old Dec 23, 2015, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by miffSC
Just needed to check lol You know I am prone to mixing up packages! Figured if he were with you at this stage of his life, he definitely is a Lucky Dog!
LOL, I hope he thinks he is.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 8:30 am
Original Poster

My three finally sent their gifts. They were a little slow this year because I hid my credit cards from them.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 8:49 am

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
When a package arrived that jingled when I picked it up, I had a hunch that it was for Marino - and indeed it was! Chockful of new toys from Percie (vivz), with a great picture and note from Percie to Marino.

I'm tucking this under the tree for Friday and will post pictures later in the week, but I know he will love these!
Old Dec 23, 2015, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pbjag
When a package arrived that jingled when I picked it up, I had a hunch that it was for Marino - and indeed it was! Chockful of new toys from Percie (vivz), with a great picture and note from Percie to Marino.

I'm tucking this under the tree for Friday and will post pictures later in the week, but I know he will love these!
Thank Marino for Geno's presents! The treats are apparently amazing, as Empress Cobaka tried to steal the unopened bag, and was working on untying the bow when I caught her, and she and Geno both devoured them. Schultz loves one of the toys in the bowl. He's shredded most of the rope on it already, and has commenced the destuffing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.