Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Aberdeen Meet Up: 19th-22nd June!

Aberdeen Meet Up: 19th-22nd June!

Old May 23, 2015, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Several of us FTers from the BA board were talking about having a meetup in Aberdeen and going to a beer festival in Stonehaven on Saturday 20th June. We have sorted the date and hotel so would like to open the invitation to the rest of FlyerTalk.

Some will arrive Friday 19th and the rest 20th June. Most of us will be going home on the 21st but at least one person is staying until the Monday 22nd.

Is anyone else interested in joining us?

Plan so far is meet up friday night for drinks for whoever is arriving friday.

Official DO Hotel is DoubleTree Hilton Aberdeen with rooms from £48 per night and £55 per night inc breakfast.

Saturday is meet then head to stonehaven for the beer festival (£10 entry) approximately 1300L. Try and get back to Aberdeen before some food and more drinks

Sunday do what you want and recover

Link to the thread on the BA Board can be found HERE

Last edited by NewbieRunner; May 23, 2015 at 5:05 pm Reason: merged posts
Old May 24, 2015, 2:46 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Thanks for posting. I've merged the two posts so the link to the BA forum is in the first post and added the Do to the Consolidated Do-list thread.

NewbieRunner
Co-moderator, CommunityBuzz
Old May 27, 2015, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Now have 7 people turning up to this DO.

Hopefully some others can make it as well ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.