Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Actual Flight Plan for Cebu Pacific 891 on December 14, 2014

Old Mar 30, 2015, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2.5MM, UA Premier Exec, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Gold

I am in need of any supporting content that I can provide to my credit card company that my flight on December 14, 2014 on 5J 891 was indeed diverted to Iloilo vs landing in Caticlan. I've browsed all of the normal sites, flightaware, flightstates, etc. and I'm coming up empty. So if anyone out there has any pointers on where I can get the flight data for this specific flight on December 14, 2014, I would be greatly appreciative. Many thanks.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 11:58 am

Have you tried reaching out to the airline for confirmation. I imagine they can tell you where your plane went
Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2.5MM, UA Premier Exec, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Gold
Sorry, I should have described the intent of this information. I am disputing a charge with my credit card company that Cebu Pacific did not deliver goods/services for a flight that I had purchased with them. Cebu Pacific is claiming that the flight did land on time at its intended destination, but all they can provide is a flight manifest proving that I boarded the plane.

So, in essence, no I can't really go to Cebu Pacific and ask them. Thanks though for the response Big4Flyer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.